The real question is

is janus a troom?
is omni bad on every class or good?
does dex or att give more of a dps increase per point of that stat?
Whats the best white bag?
Whats the best set?
What item should be nerfed ASAP?
And finally…
What is the best pet family sprite wise?

the question mark one

nothing comes to my mind other than puri and mseal

full wc tops wizzy

crystalized fang venom

the one you have less

decent on every class, but outclassed more easily on some

yes, but a secret one

1. No he’s a “secret” boss
  2. Omni is decent on every class but is definitely worse on some (think warrior)
  3. dex at low def, atk at high def
  4. Fool’s Prism :^) In all seriousness, there is no definitive best white bag, because there are too many variables to consider. Rarity, utility, flex value etc
  5. If we’re talking STs then the paden one, naruto run one, mt one, horticultural huntress are nice all round sets. Best set is subjective if we’re talking UT combos, but in terms of aesthetics pure white paladin is cute.
  6. That isn’t already getting a nerf, ey? Perhaps cutlass, way too good for it’s caliber
  7. Penguins are hot but a lot of the skins are locked behind pet skin unlockers, personally like the whole Automaton pet skin range and there are a decent number too

Yes, much in the same way of the Mad Lab, the Mountain Temple, and the Lost Halls Troom.

It is Good, just some rings are better on some classes than it.

Technically dex. Att means that you deal higher damage per shot, while dex gives higher damage per second.

Whatever item you want most at a given time. For me, and I’m not sure why, but I want Jugg most of all. But I don’t want to ‘win it’ either, it needs be a drop.

Variable, as most would want things that give you high hp, but I personally prefer high att/dex/mana.

Controversial opinion time! Nothing, in fact I think we need buffs. I think that the game is at a point where current endgame stuff should be things we might consider broken, and that we need content that is to the current endgame as it is to sprite world.

Id have to agree with @LudwiGa here, the mystery family.

Too subjective to have an objective answer to. It really just depends from person to pe-

Honey Scepter Supreme. Destroy it.

This kind of depends on your definition of a troom. imo, the definition of a “treasure room” would be:

• Generates randomly through the dungeon
  • Is optional to complete the dungeon
  • Provides potions at least partially identical to the dungeon’s main boss

Therefore, I don’t consider Janus a treasure room, but more of a “secret boss”. The Corruption Phantom is probably one of the trickier ones that kinda has a similar situation to Janus…huh.
It’s almost like attempting to put everything into predefined boxes with eventually lead to a number of grey area-type of things that don’t perfectly fit in either box!

Depends on the situation.
Generally, dexterity increases DPS more against lower-defense targets, while attack increases DPS more against higher-defense targets.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.