The reason to play ninja [Should I play ninja?]

I have void blade and sullen katana
Should I play it?

It’s one of my fav classes and with the buff they did with masamune you don’t need doku to play it anymore

Edited the title because the title and content didn’t really make sense to me.

tbh void blade and sullen are pretty uncessary, also if you want reasons to play ninja

1. melee AND piercing? fuck yes
  2. pshhh warrior is a snail compared to ninja
  3. star has lots of range so you can use him in late game if you want
  4. high dps (not as much as warrior but still)
  5. access to ut leathers (even more speed?)
  6. balanced stats

cons

1. low armor
  2. see 1.

he’s really fun :smiley:

and here’s a

ninja vs warrior stat guide

ninja… warrior

… +50 hp
+10 spd +35 vit
+20 dex +5 atk
+20 wis

they have the same mp and def

It seem ninja can be use for fame train

Ninja is fun enough even with just basic items. Void Blade makes ninja a completely different thing on top of that.

But your question is the same as asking “I got EP should I play Wizard?”. There are a stack of different reasons why a class is good to play, and a funky UT is just one of the reasons why YES is the answer.

The sullen katana is junk though.

Don’t know what to say to this, :thinking: any class can be in the fame train, that’s not really anything to its credit.

In my limited Ninja experience, I can say that it’s truly a fun class, but you have to be very careful.

My favorite things about the Ninja are the extreme speed for rushing and the extremely high damage output. These two factors make the Ninja a very fun class in my opinion. That being said, it’s no secret that the Ninja is incredibly squishy, and he requires some dodging experience to properly master.

However, DECA has released two new items that I think really help the Ninja out, those being the Kageboshi (+2 Defense, +5 Vitality), and the Armor of Nil (+21 Defense at the cost of losing only 2 Speed and Dexterity.)
(These items are kinda hard to acquire though.)

I’d say practice it a couple of times before maxing one, but yes, definitely try it.

My case for ninja

is a class more for rushing and do some serious dmg if you can aim perfectly

my case its a class thats mained for rushing

my view have a go weather it fits your play style btw its a fun class very underrated

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.