The Regular Bridge

People stopped caring, not like anything interesting happens in there anyways

Gib reg pls

Post enough to get it!

Wow I actually still qualify for reg

no

It’s been a while since I looked at the game and the forum, how are the regulars of 2023 doing? Are there still many regulars?

I sure amn’t! Wow, first post in a LONG time.
Turns out my laptop still had the correct password saved - which isn’t on my brand new PC anymore.
I’m doing quite alright in general - met a friend who is still into Realm, though I’ve almost completely given up on it. Almost. There’s something still so alluring, in spite of all its countless flaws. It makes one a bit melancholic, really.

So, how about y’all, huh?

Lots of family stuff happened that I won’t disclose but all I’ll say is that it’s been difficult for me to navigate. I’ve been doing a lot of diverse RotMG creative stuff from music to drawings to videos, and I’ve begun to regret some choices I’ve made in this community. Also, I got called a stalker in a RotMG Discord VC for joining but not speaking for several days before then proceeding to actually play with those randoms. And now I’ve recently informally instigated a creative drawing challenge against at least one of two RotMG players who I will not name here, but am waiting on their response. Being exiled from the big hub of a fandom for this game I love has done a lot to me, but I’m not mad nor was it necessarily a bad thing. I cringe looking back at my off-topic posts in response to someone AFKing in Pup.

Nope! I just checked, and there are a grand total of three non-Leaders with the Regular status.

Not too bad. I managed to get sucked back into this game after a decent hiatus, but it was just a matter of time before that happened, I suppose :laughing:.

being active on a forum?? :weary:

Of which two have the regular status locked.

remember when we had so many regulars and so many users we could organize a Christmas giveaway based on user donations and it went super super well? good times.

For a while, I played Path of Exile, and that was fun, but nowadays I’m not really going for the more hardcore games. They would claim too much of my life.
Been working for a while, which has been fun.
Some occasional FOSS-related flights of fancy, a lot of youtube videos, a lot of reading, a lot of casual games.
I’ve also finally found a therapist that will actually help me with my problems. Not covered by insurance though, unfortunately.

hi

hi

Nobody to see here anymore. Why not try again a few years ago?

The gloomy and abandoned threads, enveloped by darkness, are now the shelter of the bumpers. Once a legendary website, its code is broken, its users are forgotten. No regulars have entered these posts, no newcomers have logged into it. The immense website has fallen, its moderators have turned to League. No one remembers its name, and no one will.

It’s called the Cesspool…

…the Dead Link…

The Forums.

I can bring them back.

hi how are ya?

HAIIIII DOCC omg can u believe we last met in like 2017 and i was 13 then and now im in university and allat HOOOOOOOLY!!! How have you been???