The Regular Bridge

You need to have visited the forums 50/100 of the last days, you’re at 52 right now. If you didn’t miss a single day during those you’d already have reg - you need a number of days more equal to how many you’ve missed in the past 50 days.

As some of u guys know, I have gotten a lot of flags recently. @moderators is there still a chance for me to be regular?

Hopefully not

D:
i hope to be regular
that guy was being mean
so i flamed on him

Precisely a quality that is not rewarded, you should learn to avoid that.

Taken from the COMMUNITY guidelines

If you don’t follow these guidelines, you don’t belong here

soz

yo I get pissed too but u gotta keep calm, get regular then talk all the crap u want hehexd

lol

yo moneynatsu you can still become a regular but at this rate you probably won’t.

Sometimes it is best to say nothing. If you put yourself in a debatable situation then you will have trouble, we don’t really want bad regulars who say mean stuff, so you shouldn’t say mean stuff. Remember, regulars are people who represent the forums, it’s always ok to make a mistake once in a while so if you turn yourself around you can still be a good person on the forum.

Good luck

Well since everybody else is doing it I might as well join in on the fun and ask: how close I am to reg?

Days visited, likes given and posts read is lacking

I assumed as much.

That likes thing is gonna be the major one, I don’t really think of liking much.

Learn to like, like, liking.

I just don’t want to be that guy who fills up people’s notifications with likes.

people generally enjoy getting likes unless you give them like 50 in 1minute.

am i close doc

Lurk moar.

49 days visited! CMON BABY

@VectorXYZ congrats on reg!

i think your like the faster person to get from member to reg, b/c it took you ages to finally post msgs…

took you like 20 days.