The Regular Bridge

ok phew.

You’re fine, well into the requirement for post reads etc. Just need to be a regular daily visitor.

Does anyone know the exact requirements for the regular promotion? I think I have been quite active :slight_smile:

you need a lot more than that. I’m on my quest for regular too. Go to FAQ and they have trust levels there, here I’ll share myself.

U need to recive more likes, read more post and visit more days

(Lol just ask a mod they have the exact stats on how much more u have to go)

Taken directly from FAQ: What are Trust Levels?:

just one more point that shows how stupid the regular system is

Lol r u still salty that ur regularity was removed

Im not really salty, I just think that its stupid, because I can still sh1tpost as much as I want to.

What? youre allowed to do so you just can’t be a regular due to it. What’s stupid about that?

I lost my regular status for makeing inappropiate posts, but I could still make lots of them if I wanted to. So it hasnt changed anything for the quality of the forums, but took away my regular status.

Why would they want someone posting inappropriate content representing their forums?

As one of the top 3 posters (in terms of post numbers) I am still representing the forums more than by haveing regular status.

Where do you see the top posters?

its just a guess, but I’m pretty sure about it (the other two should be shatter and scorch)

Hmmm I think I have an idea.

If ur 3rd then I’m fourth and Uni is 5th

I am. just need to wait a few more days.

why does everyone say i don’t get on daily? i most definitely do.(and waste hours of my time)

Apparently at some point in the last 100 days you didn’t. Don’t sweat it. Just keep on as you are and you’ll get in soon.

yes in the last 100 days i didnt. but for the lasst few weeks i’ve been leaving my homework waaayy too late and wasting my time on the formus(plz no ban xd). now i dont have homework cause school is on vacation tho so all good.