The Regular Bridge

What requirements don’t I meet to be a regular?

What’s your jam? If yours matches my favorite I’ll tell you.

If it helps…

…I’m about 50% sure it isn’t Kajagoogoo.

funnily enough i’ve never been to this thread before !_!

my favorite kinds of jam

Bonus points for the oblique answer. :heavy_plus_sign: :one:

:thinking:

i got banned one time

Alright I think I hit the requirement for posts read. Is there any way for me to check if I meet requirements or is that a moderator/leader thing?

If you meet the requirements, you should become a regular within a few days. For non-mods, that’s the only simple way to check yourself I think.
It would probably be possible to watch the forum stats now (total forum posts made by you and by others, as well as various other stats) to know where you stand in 100 days by checking the stats again then, but that’s a pain and asking the mods for your stats here is a lot easier.

Kodiak raspberry jam is mine. If that isn’t available, well, I guess I’d have to settle for blackberry :wink:

You’re at only 34 of the past 100 days visited. You need at least 50%. And you need to read more threads and posts.

Did you mean to reply to me?

No.

I don’t know what frequency the system checks stats for this but it’s not yet registered anything. Be patient, grasshoppa.

Ok, does a specific person have to promote me to Regular or does the system do it?

Tis automated. Ain’t nobody got time to do that manually.

system, all automated

Edit: ninjad

Doc edit.

DOccCCCCCcCCc
WHEN

Doc, could you please let me know how far am I from getting regular status? *

kek fuck eloquence and subtlety lmfao

Why do you even need to know? Just read the forums, post a bit and like a post every now and then. I pretty much got regular without even trying.