The Regular Bridge

I didnt play rotmg while haveing regular

@moderators am i close to losing reg? I havenā€™t been that active lately

Days visited: 79/50
Posts read: 51359/17824

And thatā€™s 17824 posts read in the last 100 days?

Total.

17824 is just what the threshold is right now. It will increase as time goes on.

Oh, weird. I have 17.3k posts read anyway

But Iā€™m not complaining

When I look you up, I see 28374 posts read.

Holy moly!

Hereā€™s a screenshot from mobile:

Maybe itā€™s some sort of bug?

Itā€™s probably just different criteria, but the same terminology. Or itā€™s a bug. Who knows.

I like the who knows approach :smiley:

Iā€™ll stop bugging you now.

Having given it a few more seconds of thought, Iā€™ll bet the backstage count is a sum of all of the posts a user couldā€™ve read and the public stat is the actual number of posts read (as an example: someone could come to this thread, read only the latest post, get a credit of 1 for the public ā€œreadā€ stat, and get a credit of 440 for the backstage ā€œreadā€ stat).

This may or may not be what Iā€™ve done with long topics such as the Death Thread, etc :wink:

So Iā€™m fine for now right?

If youā€™re not we would say so.

Of all the requests Iā€™ve checked so far, aside from new people almost there, every one has been so far above the minimum requirements it would take a month of absence before they could possibly be demoted.

It has to be 50day of the last hundred

oh ok ty!

they are all like kendo stick posts or something. in other words, i cant get regular?

Rip, :frowning:

Iā€™m not exactly the right person to answer this, but I would think that the flags arenā€™t permanent. If they were, this would suggest thereā€™s no hope of appeal for a person to better themselves or correct previous behavior (which, in my opinion, is wrong).

Then again, they are the moderators and can change just about anything. If you make notable contributions and steer clear from whatever it was you were flagged for, then people take notice of that - this includes moderators.

Flags expire after several months I believe, thatā€™s how scorch got reg back.