The Regular Bridge

@moderators how close am I to being regular?

I felt that I had put a lot of detail and dedication to my posts, and I also gave helpful tips and tricks to new players around the forums. I feel that I DESERVE this role for what it is. After these 50 days of coming onto the forums and (giggles) constantly “reading” posts, giving likes, and flagging posts (that was the best part XD) I feel I have done the job of a true regular.

I solemnly swear that when I do get this role, I will embrace it for what it is, give it all the will I’ve got, and how remember how I received it.

/s

Is that a joke?

…Well, let’s see…

…waitaminit…

-facepalm-

[I’m going to hold you to that, you know. After all, you <b>solemnly swore</b>. We small-talkers gotta stick together. OB]

{Am I a good small talker OB? -SW2}

Please don’t take it that seriously.

lol

IV: I will give it all the will I’ve got

OB: I will hold you to it!
HG: please don’t…

@Doc what are your thoughts on the matter?

What are your thoughts thou :o

Doc: No. [Suspends Stupidity, Otherbill and HGKing]

@moderators And I quote, “How close am I to regular?”

You’re at 47/100 days (needs to be 50+/100). Try again on Thursday or Friday.

Lelxd

@moderators How close am I to regular?

Topics Viewed: 433/500.

:frowning:

:o that seems pretty doable

How about now?

@moderators how close am I to regular?

Both of y’all are ready to be promoted (but I don’t know when that will be). However, @ConsoleMC, one more flagged post will put you over the edge and you’ll lose it.

[Is this all I am to you? A status-checking machine? OB]

B-But he still has it?

O.o wait how many flags will it be until I can’t get regular.

:c

How many do you have? I think up to 5 flags is okay, but get to 6 or more and you’re out.

Oh my god.

A STATUS-CHECKING MACHINE THAT TALKS!!! o_O

Okay seriously: was there ever a time when you guys felt like you really hit absolute rock bottom on the Kabam forums? Did you ever consider just nuking the whole thing and getting the fuck out?