The Regular Bridge

how? flags?

Yep.

But I donā€™t really care.

you cared enough to get people to flag you back down to normal, thatā€™s something.

Okay so I got 17.5k posts readā€¦

@moderators what else to be reg?

Moar posts, toasty. Keep on keepinā€™ on.

wait waaaaaat. Last time they said 17.5kā€¦ :confused:

are you allowed to tell me how many I need total?

Will I need to get over 20k?

I believe itā€™s some percentage of total posts. Total posts go up, threshold goes up. As a result, there is no fixed number. (The magic number is now just under 20k.)

oy vey, it probably used to be so much easier :confused:

okay let the grind begin again.

It probably was pretty easy in the beginning due to the very low volume of posts. However, my understanding is that anyone who is currently a regular has to maintain the requirements in order to stay. So the group of people who wish to be ā€œregularā€ are all facing the same challenges.

the proliferation of off-topic does create a double-edged sword. Fairly easy to rack up a high read count if you like that sort of thing, but they also drive up the total activity on the forum in ways that are unrelated to realm content.

but did you see my ballin hat?

i love this so much lmao thank you

Lol @Stupidity I had already gone through that one. I think I am close nowā€¦

Noā€¦I left a note for you there.

oh lmao

Well I saw what u put but I donā€™t enough experience with the thread to know what it means.

ā€¦Also i have 20k read [quote=ā€œOtherBill, post:543, topic:3452ā€]
(The magic number is now just under 20k.)
[/quote]

so can has reg?

EDIT: obviously not i guess :confused:

I would try logging out, closing browser, reopening, and logging back in.

The other thread is a ā€œwordless conversation.ā€ Meaning everything is communicated in something other than typing out words.

I invited you to the topic to see this note at the end of my comment:
:eyes::soccer::tophat:?

Apparently:

lol little late, but yeah thanks :slight_smile:

Can someone explain to me why everyone wants to be reg?

Yes Iā€™m a reg as well, but we never had this thread when we got reg, it was a pleasant surprise for all of us when we got it.

Now people just ask how close they are to reg constantly and it just depreciates the value of gaining the rank.

Honestly, if youā€™re active and just keep up with the recent posts on the forums, youā€™ll be fine.

Regular (Rant)

Hey OtherBill do I have to post something every day for it to count towards my days login-ed?

b/c of acsess to the you-know-what and b/c the editing/moving rights are good for janitory purposes