The Regular Bridge

A fair question, but I think you would be better served to answer it. Why were you and continue to be mods? Perhaps the answer to why people want reg lies within why you and other mods wanted to become mods in the first place.

I can only answer for myself, not for others. I’m not satisfied just assuming everyone thinks and feels the same as I do when I can simply ask them.

I feel that I should point out that–and I do feel comfortable enough on this to speak for my colleagues–none of us wanted to become mods. We became mods because we were asked.

As for me, I accepted for two reasons: it is a way for me to give back to the RotMG community, and, at the time, it was a way for me to take action against the hordes of spambots that were assaulting the Wild Shadow forums.

Not even tomorrow and I got it

wait wot?

;_;

It’s tomorrow in my land (EDT)
Maybe thats when they decide
or who knows

It doesn’t give me ze tag thou :C

go to bed
maybe when wake up you can have reg tag

If you want the tag you have to set it in your preferences. (It’s called title there)

When I see a nasty stain on the pavement, I might wish I had a high-pressure water jet cleaning tool thing in my weightless backpack to clean it up. With Regular, I do.

That’s not why I wanted regular though, just figured it’d not take a lot of effort to get it since I spent so much time on the forums anyways. So I asked it in the Regular Bridge thread and I was right :slight_smile:

It also gives your words a little more imaginary weight. So I figured, why not.

Why Does Everyone Want to be Regular?

you have a sprinkler.

Hmm, okay it’s not a high-pressure cleaning tool, maybe I should say something like a board that you can put over the stain so that people aren’t annoyed by the stain and it can be removed professionally by people who are skilled at handling high-pressure cleaning tools later.

I don’t think a sprinkler would do anything to a nasty stain tbh. Maybe it’d provide it with water so that something can grow on it, but that’s about it.

No, reading a post will do

exactly.

Someone call?

Also yay I have the tag
I’m officially wasting my life

@trust_level_3
Did anybody get the notification?

nope

I got a notification on the “unread” section, but no.

Nope. Was that supposed to give us one?

yes.

So this should alert everyone?

@trust_level_0
@trust_level_1
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4

If it would be enabled.

:open_mouth: