The Regular Bridge

44/100, need 50/100

oh really? rip, i still need to wait another 6 days lol

And possibly more. If you were on 101 days ago, and you’re on today, you’re still at 44 days out of the last 100.

rip easy solution is just to hardcore forums and read everything single thing everyday. Makes it easy.

Join me and @shatter and @unicornsla in the no-life club

i already do that.

just a while ago doc said there was 50K posts. Catch up on old posts.

oh god. well i mean i did read 25% of them didnt i?

yes

ok phew.

You’re fine, well into the requirement for post reads etc. Just need to be a regular daily visitor.

Does anyone know the exact requirements for the regular promotion? I think I have been quite active :slight_smile:

you need a lot more than that. I’m on my quest for regular too. Go to FAQ and they have trust levels there, here I’ll share myself.

U need to recive more likes, read more post and visit more days

(Lol just ask a mod they have the exact stats on how much more u have to go)

Taken directly from FAQ: What are Trust Levels?:

just one more point that shows how stupid the regular system is

Lol r u still salty that ur regularity was removed

Im not really salty, I just think that its stupid, because I can still sh1tpost as much as I want to.

What? youre allowed to do so you just can’t be a regular due to it. What’s stupid about that?

I lost my regular status for makeing inappropiate posts, but I could still make lots of them if I wanted to. So it hasnt changed anything for the quality of the forums, but took away my regular status.

Why would they want someone posting inappropriate content representing their forums?