The Regular Bridge

Kodiak raspberry jam is mine. If that isn’t available, well, I guess I’d have to settle for blackberry :wink:

You’re at only 34 of the past 100 days visited. You need at least 50%. And you need to read more threads and posts.

Did you mean to reply to me?

No.

I don’t know what frequency the system checks stats for this but it’s not yet registered anything. Be patient, grasshoppa.

Ok, does a specific person have to promote me to Regular or does the system do it?

Tis automated. Ain’t nobody got time to do that manually.

system, all automated

Edit: ninjad

Doc edit.

DOccCCCCCcCCc
WHEN

Doc, could you please let me know how far am I from getting regular status? *

kek fuck eloquence and subtlety lmfao

Why do you even need to know? Just read the forums, post a bit and like a post every now and then. I pretty much got regular without even trying.

Now what if someone who was already regular wanted their stats? Asking for a friend

You’re a factor of 10 beyond all minimum requirements. Except 50/100 days visited, because math.

it took me longer to to gain reg after i lost it than the first time

Probably because you are trying to re-achieve it?

A watched pot never boils after all.

Me too thank. I am also asking for a friend. Said friend feels that if posts created were to get any tighter he would lose regular.

??

Well, I was wondering if there is any stat where I’m quite close to the limit?

You could stand to diversify the topics you view. You’ve posted plenty but it seems to be largely in the same topics.

I imagines its the ones on watching… i might have to remove some of those.