The Regular Bridge

Also you cant judge me you dont even know me >;\

he means that you don’t give out enough likes to achieve regular, like, actual likes on the forums and not in general

doc how have i not earned it back yet

Your lurk game is weak.

hey where’d you find that? xD

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/u/trolldllr/summary

So there’s a (new?) feature on your summary called recent read time. How much time does this cover? The past week? Month? Just curious :thinking::upside_down_face:

According to this thread it displays read time in the past 60 days.

36 pm

@Doc how close am i to getting back regular? :slight_smile:

How long will it take you to walk 50 miles? Assuming you’re a more or less average human you should gain regular again when you’re finished.

Folks, this is the type of “regular” you all should really be concerned about:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/2015/07/8-tips-to-keep-you-regular-while-traveling/

But I also want this status badge to make me seem 50% cooler and 69% more reliable in 99% if my posts

As cool as it would be for me to get Regular, I’m not going to obsess over it.

I don't use the forums to try and get higher ranks, I use the forums because:

1 - It’s nice to give people advice and help around, as well as getting advice and tips from others.
2 - Some of the threads/responses are pretty funny and I enjoy the humor around here.
3 - The community around here is smaller and more civilized. I make more friends on the forums than I do in the game.

I’m not saying that I don’t want the Regular rank, if it were offered to me I would happily accept and feel proud. I just don’t need to have it. As long as I get to be active around here and make helpful, unbiased, and occasionally comical posts, I’m satisfied.
Having a positive impact on the community is all that I really need :slight_smile:

My viewpoints in a nutshell.

not clouded by the lust of power I see

(not that I use any one of my reg powers at all)

what’s this “power” you speak of?

only people who ever get anything done around here are shatter and nevov, and occasionally doc. none of them are regulars.

OB’s been chuckin along!

@Doc How close am I to losing regular? (What would be the fastest way so I could avoid it?)

I’m starting a new semester of school right now, and don’t know if I’ll be able to commit as much time to the forums for the time being. Thanks very much!

The opposite of close. You’ll be out by days before any other measurement. So don’t show up for 2 months and you’ll lose it.

Good to hear, thanks!