oh so Iā€™m literally one day away? :blush:

bakes welcome cookies in preparation
:man_cook::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

gz

Shatter how close am I

I want to see the distillery again

lmao thanks

np

I remember days when [redacted] was a semi-well-kept secretā€¦ guess not anymore :no_mouth:

People stopped caring, not like anything interesting happens in there anyways

Gib reg pls

Post enough to get it!

Wow I actually still qualify for reg

no

Itā€™s been a while since I looked at the game and the forum, how are the regulars of 2023 doing? Are there still many regulars?

I sure amnā€™t! Wow, first post in a LONG time.
Turns out my laptop still had the correct password saved - which isnā€™t on my brand new PC anymore.
Iā€™m doing quite alright in general - met a friend who is still into Realm, though Iā€™ve almost completely given up on it. Almost. Thereā€™s something still so alluring, in spite of all its countless flaws. It makes one a bit melancholic, really.

So, how about yā€™all, huh?

Lots of family stuff happened that I wonā€™t disclose but all Iā€™ll say is that itā€™s been difficult for me to navigate. Iā€™ve been doing a lot of diverse RotMG creative stuff from music to drawings to videos, and Iā€™ve begun to regret some choices Iā€™ve made in this community. Also, I got called a stalker in a RotMG Discord VC for joining but not speaking for several days before then proceeding to actually play with those randoms. And now Iā€™ve recently informally instigated a creative drawing challenge against at least one of two RotMG players who I will not name here, but am waiting on their response. Being exiled from the big hub of a fandom for this game I love has done a lot to me, but Iā€™m not mad nor was it necessarily a bad thing. I cringe looking back at my off-topic posts in response to someone AFKing in Pup.

Nope! I just checked, and there are a grand total of three non-Leaders with the Regular status.

Not too bad. I managed to get sucked back into this game after a decent hiatus, but it was just a matter of time before that happened, I suppose :laughing:.

being active on a forum?? :weary:

Of which two have the regular status locked.

remember when we had so many regulars and so many users we could organize a Christmas giveaway based on user donations and it went super super well? good times.

For a while, I played Path of Exile, and that was fun, but nowadays Iā€™m not really going for the more hardcore games. They would claim too much of my life.
Been working for a while, which has been fun.
Some occasional FOSS-related flights of fancy, a lot of youtube videos, a lot of reading, a lot of casual games.
Iā€™ve also finally found a therapist that will actually help me with my problems. Not covered by insurance though, unfortunately.