The Revival of Epitome [EUW]

Hello,

I’m HitchHack and i’m recruiting for the revival of Epitome. We are back and completely active again!

About us
We are a bunch of realm enthusiasts who enjoy the game for what it is. No drama and no bullshit. Just good vibes and game play. Don’t care about keys or wealth. Our main server is EUW.

Why would you want to join Epitome?
To put it simply, we do an awful lot of shatters to a very high standard and we uphold a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. When we were active, we used to easily do over 80 shatters a week and whatever else.

Requirements:
For us, fame is irrelevant nowadays and we are not going to have people sit in a train because they are under a fame requirement.
Instead, we will be opting for an alternative method of recruiting.

Complete the short questionnaire that accompanies this post honestly and a decision will be made.

There is no point in lying about your skills, knowledge or abilities. You will be found out rather quickly if you are not up to our standards. By lying, all you will do is waste your own time.

Our application progress will change after the guild expands so I suggest applying this way rather then later.

Questionnaire

Our Rules:

No hacking, multi-boxing, notifying, scamming or cheating.
No drama or toxicity.
No crashing dungeons.
Be courteous to players outside of the guild.
Ignore drama and attention seekers.
Utilise our discord regularly.

To progress past Initiate, you must prove to us that you are capable of holding your own in the guild. If you don’t contribute to shatters or if you constantly mess them up, you will not progress.

Good luck on the guild

Cheers mate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.