The Ring of the Anubis

The Ring of Anubis

Ring of the Nile(2)
(It’s a nile but brighter)
(Changed Nile to match the color of Geb)
Ring of the Nile(1)

A ring once worn by the Egyptian god of death: Anubis. It still gives off a deathly Aura.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +4 DEF +5 WIS +5 DEX +20 HP +20 MP
  • Fame Bonus: 5
  • Feed Power: 900

Drops From:

• Nut

More info

Since the community hates The Ring of the Sphinx to a great extent there’s no coming back from that so why not make it drop from the Grand Sphinx as a CYAN BAG we don’t want it to be neglected anymore just because you get a white bag from a sphinx and go KILL ME IT’S NOT A JUGG. So i made a ring for Nut so there would be no way to make another tomb ring and fit in with the rest. So i tried my best to make it in a way that people would want from Nut, Mainly you should put this on a Priest making the priest more tanky, giving it more DPS and increasing the heal power to some extent also the +20 MP and HP is just to make sure that the priest gets that little bit better. Finally i would want to mention that since pyra matched the colour scheme of Bes and sphinx somewhat resembles the Grand Sphinx i thought why not make the ring that drops from Nut blue and change the already blue ring that drops from Geb green.

Is Geb relate Anubis god of death?

who is gen?

Lmao auto correct

u mean geb?

Ofc

idk

Interesting ring. Seems kind of boring/weak though

Uh no thank you

Just FYI
I was under the impression that the reason Nut and Geb seem to drop each others colour ring is because they’re married in Egyptian mythology so they exchanged rings.

lel i always thought it was to match their minions

“A ring worn by a noob.”

mind actually blown

wait, what does that make bes? o-0

…just the god of dwarfs

Hard third wheel

Nut is the Goddess of the Sky and Geb is the God of the Earth and Bes is the God of the Dwarfs and the unfortunate 3rd wheel

Or, you know, they could just buff Sphinx instead of making another ring that doesn’t really need to be in the game.

I don’t think Anubis wore an Exalted Spd ring.

The stats are okay and I would love if this came from ANOTHER “New” dungeon (with a different sprite of course).

It’s good feed power, so no complaints there. If I’m a Knight or something and too tanky for Expo, this ring is a good swap.

Also a great ring for WisMod.