The RotMG Discord is hosting an Emote Contest with GOLD as rewards! [FINISHED]

Now that the /r/RotMG discord is the official Realm of the Mad God discord, we will be hosting MONTHLY events that will each have rewards that include:

• Realm Gold

• Mystery ST Chests

• Potions of Life

This month, we’re holding an emote contest that have rewards of (split into top 3): 3000 Realm Gold, 10 Mystery ST Chests, and 20 Potions of Life.

The rules and rewards are as follows:

Rules:

1. Emotes must be RotMG-related

2. All entries must show effort

3. Must follow the server rules (must be appropriate and SFW)

4. Must be original, you cannot submit work that was done by others

5. Only one submission per user

6. Both animated and non-animated emotes are allowed

Rewards:

1st:

• 2000 Realm Gold

• 5 Mystery ST Chests

• 10 Potions of Life

2nd:

• 1000 Realm Gold

• 3 Mystery ST Chests

• 5 Potions of Life

3rd:

• 2 Mystery ST Chests

• 5 Potions of Life

To submit your entry, simply send a DM to Craig#1112 (mod mail bot) with your submission and the text “Emote Contest Submission”.

The deadline to submit your entry is April 26th, 12:00 AM UTC.

All items will appear in your gift chests soon after the winners are picked thanks to support from DECA.

If you got banned for whatever reason, you can appeal on this discord, instructions given inside.

Join today at http://discord.gg/rotmg

this technically should be in #community-hub:official-events

[Disagree — see my post below.   OB]

How exactly do you give away ST chests and gold?

that’s why i said it should be in official events

By emotes you mean like art for the discord emojis? Cool.

niegil dady worst at brawl stards

I would like to enter but i know i wouldn’t win :smiley:

Is the event hosted and managed by Deca or are they just endorsing the contest and facilitating prizes?

The description for #community-hub:official-events is “Events hosted and managed by Deca”.

My take on this is that it is sponsored by Deca, yes, but it is organized and ran by the /r/RotMG Discord folks, so it is still a community event, not an official event.

I got banned from the ROTMG discord (honestly, I don’t think I committed bannable offenses but still) help plz

They want u to help by contacting mod mail aka talking to the same people who banned u which gets nowhere. its just not worth your time. just enjoy the freedom from a shitty discord.

aetherite is a salty man don’t mind him

Feel free to submit a modmail ticket. We’ll hear your case.

How do I do that…

Send the following to Craig#1112 on Discord
- Reason why you think you were banned
Example: I think I was banned because I called oryx an idiot
- Why you want to be unbanned (or unmuted)
Example: Wow I sure was a jerk, please forgive me!
- Explain how you would improve your behavior
Example: I hate losing against oryx, so I got mad, maybe I should chill out.

After you send these, we should get back to you as soon as we can, and see what we can do about your ban.

I can get you an invite for the Court of RotMG Discord if you’d like.

Please stop. If you have something to add to the discussion, it’s fine. Needless needling is not appreciated.

nice pun, but that seemed like i was discussing about the issues at hand. not sure what youre trying to get at here but if it feels like im against the change in the current rotmg discord, i am, its my opinion, and you should respect that its my opinion

idk seems like a public forum where anyone could do it

hey that’s the reason i called him salty

reddit is also a public forum; just bc u have power in one place doesnt mean you dont in another

and these flags only prove my point by showing how much people favor those in power. why else are there literally people literally using the mods names in an effort to appease them? why cant people realize that the mods are fucking human and not moral exemplars and so dont like… worship them