The Samurai (JohnMH) Pre-Final

You’re saying no to giving a bit more of a reason to actually do Shaitan, one of the most unplayed dungeons?

but shaitan spooky!

He spooki, so he good drop.

Jesus Christ, it’s Jason

How would one wear the ‘headpiece’?
Is the brown part (in the lower tiered ones) like a band for around your head and the metal a crown of sorts?
Or is it like a mask?
And is it just me being odd or do more people not see it instantly?

And while i like the idea of both the held and release, I have doubts that these are ones that should go together in one ability. The shields alone already seem like they will be one of the best since 3 shields with 910 hp and 18 def seem like they could tank a shit ton of bullets and the rotation speed sounds like they could actually filter almost everything (non-piercing).
And the + 20 def would upgrade any non-armor class to a standard warrior and pally and warrior to knight levels, which is simply amazing (but not yet broken).
However, together it might be a bit much. Which is mainly caused by the mheal of pets, but ye…

And maybe i missed it, but if i place shields and activate it again does

• nothing happen?
  • i miss half my mana and nothing happens?
  • the shields heal back up
  • The ability reactivates (resets position and timer)

And in extension is there a cooldown on the ability?

@JohnMH 'scuse me John, but I found a mistake in your class. It says that it uses leather armors in class description but it has a heavy armor in its Seinaru Senshi Set. Could you please fix this?

It just says ‘armor’ in the description. Though, I must admit that it looks a lot like a heavy armor.

Im not Redox, but i tried my hand at it.
Samurai st
As the armor looks like a heavy one i went full warrior style on it.

holy fuck yes

Changed the shape just a tiny bit on the ST Armor to make it look more towards a leather while giving that same feeling it did before.

Actually I just realized that the sprite for the ST ring is scrumptious, gj.

:wink:

Sort of reminds me of the medium, but it’s a katana class and the ability is changed enough so that it fits a katana class more instead of the Lantern which fit a wand class

And it definitely has enough differences so that one can tell upon looking at it that it is not a copy and yet retains similarity

Also I am glad he doesn’t have heavy armor, he doesn’t need it he would probably benefit more from the extra dps because of his shield ability and also, there shouldn’t be a heavy katana class, that is simply OP

Kami no Yoroi description still says “heavy armor” in your item disambiguation.

This heavy armor is very interesting in what it does.

oof

Fixed it.

TY! :heart: Perfectionism getting to me. :smile:

WOW! That’s really good. 10/10 xD

This isnt totally it either, but does it look more like leather?

Add a little more white to the body and it’s bueno.

So, like this?