The Samurai (JohnMH) Pre-Final

Hell ye boi.

can there be an untiered ability where it curves like it normally does, but it damages instead of blocking shots?
and it can leave a trail behind like one of the slimes in sews

That actually sounds really neat. Sort of like certain enemies in the Binding of Isaac and creep.

I might go for that.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
u play BOI?

Boom, added.

Lol I feel like this or something similar is going to be the new class added to rotmg

Maybe it will be this. c;

Also, it’s not Held and Release, it’s Held and Activated, as both will proc upon pressing spacebar at the same time, with the Activated Effect always coming first. This means that on one frame, the shields will appear, and the very next frame the Held Effect will activate. It’ll work like this as to not make the Mechanical Generator more powerful than it might seem as it is.

the band is a circle around the headpiece containing the design. I believe, in this case, “headpeice” refers to a doohicky, usually a flat disc or other shape, having a design carved into it and them mounted in the front part of a helmet.

either that or im retarded

Its more relative to this.

same thing
yours just has some empty space

Oh, thx guys
And I indeed totally read over it, sorry john :/

one of the projectiles is the indomptable sprite again kek

and the samurai looks like a rudolph warrior

but i like the headdresses

Don’t really know what to do for the shot, and the skin is based on what a typical Samurai/Shogun looks like.

Headpiece of the Slime Lord description correction:

but it sure leaves goop on the ground a lot

should be

but it sure leaves a lot of goop on the ground

Might also want to correct the T5 Headpiece description. It’s kinda repetitive.

A dazzling golden headpiece with a bright white design within, glowing with warmth and power that holds power beyond most others.

You may want to replace a “power” with “might” or something along those lines.

Just a small thing, but doesn’t the ST katana shot look exactly the same as Masamune’s shot? Possibly make the shot a little darker, more golden?

Also, the shot from the Mark of the Warlord looks like the shot from indomptable with the full ST set equipped. Again, maybe a different shade of red/orange/yellow?

Change the description for the ST Katana: Change comrades to brethren. the samurai is Japanese, not Russian :laughing:

Change the description for the T3 Headpiece: Change justice to honor. Japanese culture was more concerned with Honor/Dishonor than Justice/Injustice

Thats it… great job @JohnMH Looks perfect :smiley:

this looks familiar :thinking:

Can you link what is looks familiar to? Are you saying it was plagiarized :thinking:?

Looked, he mentioned Lessking. I think I have an idea of what. (Spoiler: it’s just similar.)