The seventh era of Mitochondria (Not Recruiting)

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!
Hey there! My guild Mitochondria is looking for some active and friendly players! Please read the Guild Board for important information such as rules, requirements, and guild ideology. We’re a lasting community of friends and family.

Guild History
The guild was originally created June 23rd 2016. The original few met back in Village, then split off into Kaboom, which became the Vanguards. After Kraiten quit the game, HeyItsWii founded Mitochondria.

V1 - June 23rd 2016 to August 20th 2016
V2 - March 26th 2017 to July 31st 2017
V3 - August 1st 2017 to March 3rd 2018
V4 - April 20th 2018 to August 24th 2018
V5 - November 20th 2018 to February 17th 2019
V6 - April 27th 2019 to August 25th 2019
V7 - November 22nd 2019 to Current

How to Apply
Complete this short recruitment process

Afterword
The idea behind this guild, it’s intrinsic value, is to make a home for friends who like to play together. To have fun together, and make new friends. I consider a guild to be a family of friends and I hope I can fulfill that dream here. Sure, being in the top guilds is also a dream, but that’s something that just happens naturally with us. If you ever need help, we’ll be there. - Kalitaio, formally known as HeyItsWii.

I need a guild. quarantine got me back
Looking for an active guild [US]!
Looking for guild?
Looking for a Gulid (US)
Looking For A Nice Guild :D
Have I become complacent?

You talk like my Asian friends lol

“Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell”

Me “shut up”

Well I’m Indian/Asian as well of course

pmed

@Demonseye Hey you’ve been accepted to the powerhouse of the cell! I couldn’t invite you to the server however, your discord seems to be locked under a privacy setting. I think you’re going to need to add me first.

Kalightortaio#8270

Can I join the powerhouse of the cell? I can run pretty much everything except lh, mainly because I have a horrible laptop and can’t do pub halls, since I can’t do pub halls, I can’t max and join other discords so I basically don’t have much lh experience and trying learn how in a guild

@Kalitaio?

You didn’t complete the application, but sure, you’ve been accepted! Check your realmeye messages for the discord link, and come to USW to be invited!

Um I’m going out for dinner tonight but I’ll do it tmr

Alright… make sure someone in the discord promotes you to the roles of member and rotmg.

Heyo! Im interested, first time on this side so pardon if im doing this wrong :X
greetings DarmanRex aka Maxwell

Hey, I’m interested in joining! I have 1 8/8 currently but I’m getting more, I can pop keys for the guild occasionally and I can do just about every dungeon. The only thing I struggle with is void and MBC because I have a lower-end computer and FPS kinda screws me over, cult is fine tho I’m good at them.

Woohoo up to 26 members and counting! It’s been a slow start, but we’ve got the ball rolling. I hope to have a full guild once more! Despite our numbers, we are all active players, and laid back.

Some more than others… lmao

Hey. Just came back to realm about a month ago. I’m looking for a permanent guild to join, and this seems like it could be a good place for me. I filled out the application. Looking forward to talking to you!

Any particular reason you left in such a hurry? You joined for less than a day.

Can I join? i can run everything but halls because ill never been in a guild and pub halls always fail.

I didn’t see your application, but you can just pm me your discord tag, and we can go from there!

(bump)

Unity is out! We’ve managed to grow out to 30 odd some players, but we’re hoping for a full 50 member guild! Progress has been slow going since everyone wants to join a full guild, but are way less likely to help contribute to that goal until it’s met. Along with debt’s recent acquisition of certain members, I’m hoping I can get our recruitment up and going again.

I’ll pop some yellows and greens (like 8 maybe?) once we hit 5 more ppl