The Sinking Isle - Possible Dungeon Concept

Hello Everyone, I recently had an idea for a new dungeon, however I am having some difficulties flushing it out. Here is the general idea (also, sorry if this kind of post should go somewhere else):

• Dungeon acts like a tiny realm island with mini-bosses that spawn scattered throughout it

• Island slowly ‘sinks’ by being slowly replaced by deadly water tiles from the outside in

• The exit to the dungeon is constantly available at the center of the map

• The Goal: Defeat as many mini-bosses as possible to get as much loot as possible before the island sinks and you are forced to leave

In the map above red represents mini-boss locations, and the purple X represents the exit.

Do you think this dungeon has potential? What possible UTs/STs/Pots should drop? I will certainly be expanding on this dungeon with much more detail if it is well recieved :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Here are some of the sprites I’ve made so far

Antlion

Grand Elementist

I like the concept.

Would be cool if you fleshed it out and balanced it. Sort of feels like a cland.

Yea, concept sounds good actually, like a sort of boss rush mode/dungeon i guess.

Hmm pretty nice idea :DD a deadlier cland with maybe worthy ut’s >:3
I really like it and want to see how this idea ends up to :3

You won a golden Glawi coin :v the idea it’s already good so seeing it finished may lead to a higher score ;3

An idea worth fleshing out for sure.

Perhaps if you kill X number of mini bosses in time the dungeon boss spawns and creates an unsinkable spot for you to fight it on.

Need certain challenges and things to make it interesting, that’s where Cland fails it has no real purpose and the loot never feels worth grinding for in the disgusting pink background map.

Do you have Discord? I’d love to work with you on this :slight_smile:

This is why I want a WIP section :cry:
I think the best place right now is community hub (with clarification on title for WIP community development). I’m gonna need veteran advice for this, though…

Edit: if you want UTs to be implemented, I’m sure there are numerious Uts in the ideas>items section to pick from. Just remember to ask the creator!

I like

I’m only having trouble flushing my toilet out :thinking:

But very cool idea! If it’s more developed I see that many people would like it!

I hope this dungeon lasts a decent amount of time! Because if someone bought a key for it they would likely want their moneys worth.

So… Can you make all the water turn into lava?

Wow, this is a lot more replies than I was expecting! Thank you!

The main thing I’m having trouble with are sprites, I’ve only created a couple so far. So if anyone is willing to help with creating sprites, that would be awesome.

Antlion

Grand Elementist

Stick the sprites in the original post too! So new visitors will come and see them right off the bat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.