The Solar Dominion - Part One Complete

So I decided to make a science fiction themed end-game dungeon. After designing the first area, I thought, "Hey, this is my first dungeon idea. Maybe I should see if it is even worth carrying out!"
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QW423LFsFEcpaXZxU7PzyPZtH-DwRYnJGPqHXqFb5LE/edit
Please leave some comments! Is it too hard? Is it too easy? Does the Sci-Fi theme not fit in with Realm? Should I not be lazy and make an actual event boss to drop this dungeon? Should the first boss not be a carbon copy of the Pentaract? Do you just want to tell me that I’m dumb? (are we allowed to say retarded on this forum) Well just leave it here. Keep in mind, this is a very early work in progress, so I could change literally any part of it without messing up much.

This dungeon will be split into 4 parts:

1. The Golden City
  2. The Halls of Paradise
  3. The Dream Engine
  4. The Skein of Realities

I am currently done with part one of four, and you can expect me to finish each part in around a month.
P.S. If Rubell is reading this, can I mention your “stacking liquids and powders and krauts” idea in here? I really liked it, and there are a lot of consumables in my dungeon.

Moving to #ideas:dungeons-enemies

You need to make it public.

the google doc isn’t public right now

hey you copied me

:roll_eyes:

I had the screenshot, I was just having trouble posting it on mobile D:

Alright, I have fixed it. Should this topic be moved to dungeon ideas, though? I thought that was only for completed ideas.

Although it is, #ideas:dungeons-enemies is a better place for this than #community-hub.

not too bad, make the boss a bit different.

Thanks for the feedback my dude. I will try to find a more original idea for the boss.

Seems like a cool idea, you should finish drops and boss fight should be more specific :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback. The part of the dungeon that is currently under “renovation” is the boss fight, so I’ll get that sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.