The Toasters (USS)

-Reason I wish to join
The guild is awesome and I like the comrarderie of the group.
-What can you contribute
A competent player who is on semi often and is willing to kick in for dungeons.
-What do you hope to gain from membership?
New friends, new groups, and extreme fun
-Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide
I Liek Toast and I like toasting oryx. Slightly crispy so you hear the crunch as you bite him.

How often your guild does dungeons? Policyā€™s for becoming member-officer-leader.
Is there a strike system? What type of policy on guild chat do you have in place?
Do you use a chat outside of game? (mumble-teamspeak-skypeā€¦)
Stuff like that.

Iā€™ll amend the original post with info added.

Reason you wish to join- To be in a awesome guild with new people that are not shit. Also who are competent at dungeons.
What can you contribute? Occasional keyā€™s,Tomb knowledge,Able to rush most dungeons,Learning how to do rage tombs so willing to do that once I am better, Always ready to help the little guy and help teach.
What do you hope to gain from membership? More tomb rush and rage knowledge and to gain new friends.
Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide- Realmeye is public, I have been playing for a little of three and a half years, Name is Tom, Streams from time to time, Finally if I am accepted please let me know via pm not in this thread because not sure if I will see it.

Soā€¦ I played the Idle game for about 3 hours clicking awayā€¦ I donā€™t know whyā€¦

Can vouch, used to be in this guild. Itā€™s a close knit guild and g chat is pretty nice to converse in.

Didnā€™t say where to submit application so Iā€™m just going to assume it goes here

Reason you wish to join: I stopped playing the game almost completely in 2013/14 other than a few little sessions here and there with friends, but since Deca took over Iā€™m looking to find a good guild so I can run some dungeons and have a good time
What can you contribute: I can host dungeons occasionally, happy to donate to rushers and openers of course, and I can provide sizzling conversation
What do you hope to gain from membership: See "Reason you wish to join"
Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide: My realmeye grave summary is terrible because I havenā€™t played consistently in years not because Iā€™m bad. Well not just because Iā€™m bad anyway

-LordRoc

Reason You wish to join: Because I would really like to be in an active and supporting guild that does dungeons regularly, Unlike my last one.

What can you contribute: Iā€™m not entirely sure but I can donate some items occasionally and help with the guild dungeons(I know how to most correctly except tombs). And if i get really into the guild I could contribute some keys.(but currently I donā€™t spend a lot of money on the game).

What do you hope to gain from membership: I hope to do a lot of non screwed up dungeons I guess. Because lately I have gotten my 5th natts in a row and the last few shatters that I actually have done have ended up in me almost dying from some guy dragging ice mages to the group.

Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide: I mostly havenā€™t played for about a year and iā€™ve only had 2 6/8ā€™s one of them is currently alive and well.

Also Iā€™m with Dafrretgod

Reason you wish to join: I need a guild that is somewhat active with good players, the ones Iā€™ve been in are either full of people begging for stuff and canā€™t do potting or are inactive.

What can you contribute: I can help out in private dungeons or do potting with other players, and supply the guild with spicy memes.

What do you hope to gain from membership: Having some people to do dungeons with, and maybe get to do some private shatters or tombs. Iā€™ve never really been in a guild that has done private dungeons, and pubs usually get FFAā€™d.

Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide: I only have two character slots, and itā€™s usually going to be filled with mystics, warriors, tricksters or wizards. I chose my name a few years ago, I would change it but Iā€™m dirt poor. Rebuilding at the moment.

My favorite way to eat toast is taken out once the brown begins to appear, then cover it in butter.
Iā€™m with Arcticwelf

This got popular real quick.

mad cuz bad?

• Reason you wish to join:
    Stated in google doc

• What can you contribute?:
    Iā€™ll always donate to the dungeon opener, or not join the dungeon at all if I have nothing to offer.
    I donā€™t like to spend money on the game, so I wont open dungeons (sorry).
    My memeing levels will be satisfactory

• What do you hope to gain from membership?:
    Making realm more fun, for both parties hopefully.

• Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide?:
    Realmsaver.com is having a DECA welcome sale, you should check it out. \s

• Your realmeye page must be able to be viewed by all members:
    Done

Reason you wish to join
I like toast, and I want to share my love of toast to the world. On the google doc, I was disappointed that I could only select one type of toast as my favorite. ā€œWhy not all of them?ā€ I asked myself.

What can you contribute?
I got all dem free keys from a long time ago, and I can provide dank memes, until I go back to the rat races.

What do you hope to gain from membership?
Active companionship, Playing with skilled players, and a way to give back to the community.

Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide:
misc. is an abbreviation for miscellaneous. Miscellaneous comeā€™s from the latin ā€œmiscereā€, which means ā€œto mixā€. Itā€™s definition is ā€œof various types or from different sourcesā€ according to a quick Google search. On urban dictionary, it means: ā€œSomething that doesnā€™t fit into any other category.ā€

Kind of like this guild.

Google form sent. Review wisely as I have telekinetic powers and I shall TOAST your kind if you do not let me in.

see what i did there?

EDIT: @Toastrz are we supposed to answer the questions stated in the post like ā€œ- What can you contribute?ā€ in this topic as a reply OR directly type the answer in the google form because thatā€™s what I did, I donā€™t wanna re-type everything again and will probably have two different answers.

:bread: Thatā€™s fine. The questions here are just extra that are not required for you to answer. :bread:

Okay. Thank you.

I added some info to the original post stating that all responses to applications will be sent through realmeye.

sht guild 0/10 would not lead.

jk
Its actually a good guild/

wow, quiet popular here, just wondering why

Toastrz

left??

No, Realmeye just seemed to forget Iā€™m a member of the guild. Not the first time itā€™s done that. Iā€™ll never leave the guild, even if Iā€™m the only one left in it someday.