The Toasters (USS)

• Reason you wish to join
    Cool guild, joined when Kabam still owned rotmg, full of kewl kids who like toast
  • What can you contribute?
    I can run basic pot dungeons and I also can help out members ^.^
  • What do you hope to gain from membership?
    Not much really, just want a active guild to talk to, haven’t played realm since last year.
  • Any other pertinent misc. information you wish to provide
    Old member from old kabam forums.
  • Your realmeye page must be able to be viewed by all members
    Check!

IMO I used to enjoy the guild, however the guild has never been the same ever since the multiple fight’s that have occurred. To me, the Toast has went stale and moldy…

It was fun and all, but I believe it is a problem that I cannot fix.

Hope you guys try to bring yourselves back to it’s former glory. Hell you might have to kick a lot of people.

What fights? Everything has been smooth sailing lately, just chatting and running dungeons together.

^

No fighting whatsoever since I’ve been back.

Nothing been going on recently thats bad

Well, I’m talking from when I left the guild a week or three ago. Sure maybe now things are somewhat on track for you guys, but when I rejoined the guild for a few hours weeks ago, all I could see was people rushing in without waiting for others like planned and guildies arguing with each other.

I don’t know about you guys, but this is not the guild I grew to know a year or so ago.
We used to be better then the rest! Sure, perhaps not by leaderboard status, but by community! How everybody was treated like family! Now, it seems that has withered off to the side a bit…

The wizards represent the Toasters; a strong, supportive guild that you can’t really get away from <3

That’s what you face if you leave the circle, a bunch of angry snakes wanting to kill you :0

As a founding member I can verify that this guild is, in fact, the toastiest one around.

I submitted a form, but I didn’t get a response saying I didn’t make it, would be great if you included that as well rather than responses only for people who are accepted.

I’ll be reviewing a lot of applications tomorrow since they got piled up while I had more pressing obligations to school rather than realm. You’ll know by tomorrow.

I’d chalk that up to our standard levels of unprofessionalism that make the guild stand out. You of all people should know that we always deal with people who are legitimately toxic and not just messing around.

Where do I go to apply again? I’ve been meaning to join back for several weeks :P

I just got done reviewing all the applications from October and will be discussing them with the guild later on today. Should have messages sent by end of today/early tomorrow.

@Stuartcat Here
[https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10YkCRLkOdig2EkqvlwXk7vBQuaidJY7AR0TC0u1Dv_U/viewform?edit_requested=true] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10YkCRLkOdig2EkqvlwXk7vBQuaidJY7AR0TC0u1Dv_U/viewform?edit_requested=true)

Please. “Don’t mind my shitposting”

Also I need to learn how to quote on this fourm

Highlight the text you want to quote with your mouse and “Quote Reply” will pop-up. @Shatter for gifs.

I’m on my phone :frowning: no gifs

+

=

##The Toasters!##

wait how do you do your gifs @shatter

and another way to quote is when replying press the little symbol on the most left and delete the text you dont want.

ShareX

I know this, I just have not seen it happen in a little while so yeah :confused: