The Totemist (NEW CLASS IDEA)

Actually, it’s not as unique as you think. People have suggested items that go in the ability slot that only give bonuses all the time.

The stat bonuses should not be of vit and wis maybe def since it gives armored

DAMMIT I WAS GONNA MAKE THE TRIBESMAN WHO CARRIED TOTEMS. Pls let me “copy” ??

srsly tho i was going to make that idea but nice job dang

Woo your ideas are better that when i first time saw you.
This Ut is not very good

ik. i didn’t see you in a long time…or it might have been just me.

You know it’s not against the rules to make similar ideas, right? Sure, I don’t care.

you dropped the “know”

Oh, RIP, you’re right. I’ll change it.

Yes i had a big break when i died my priest. And i break with forum.
I remember when your work was a shitposts xDD

How about making totems more like marble seal with different effects and no armored? This guy could become a top class support, who could guide the group by placing totems. Totem abilities could consist mostly of buffs, maybe some anti-debuff, where you become immune to let’s say armor break. I see great potentional, but a totemist shouldn’t have an ability that gives armored effect on self due to it being op and a waste of a class

RIP. I saw your graveyard. You died quite a lot on the priest, and…um…I should probably stop now. There will soon be a time when I die on my 6/8 pally with the beloved christmas acclaim reskin…very soon…

Ikr my first post didn’t even have sprites!

Ooh, that’s actually a great idea. With the totems? Genius.

so 4 seconds less armored just for 4 dex and 4 atk not to mention the -4vit and -4wis? that is way underpowered and would be used as a switch out when you’re just chilling also using a wand with armored? we already have a priest that is the tanky sort of wand user maybe if they where totems you layed on the ground as status effect items when you walk over it or something of the sort?
also armored doesn’t make you invulnerable also when you say “Being vulnerable to incoming shots” that means he can take damage from shots which isn’t really special /shrug.

My rework idea:

Totem of Ancient force

ank

Stats:

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 100
Effects: damaging (5 sec) and Armor broken (1 sec)
Stat Bonuses: +3 Wis, +3 Dex
Drops From: Grand Sphinx (but Grand Sphinx dont drop jugg)

SOULBOUND

(New Ut)

Dream Eater

dreameater

Stats:

Tier: UT
MP Cost: 50
Effects: armored (3 sec), Darkness (0.5 sec) and slowed (0.5 sec)
Stat Bonuses: +2 att, +2 wis, 2 dex
Drops From: maybe we can create new dung together

SOULBOUND

Edit:

I add a Sprites
Change Duration of Dream Eater Effects: Darkness (0.75 -> 0.5 sec) and slowed (0.75 -> 0.5 sec)

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.