The Trading

Greetings, fellows,

I was away for 2 and a half months, but came back on full power to finally max that pacifist knight.
However, I have stumbled upon a trading issue: value.
Prior to these 10 weeks of inactivity, manas were worth 3 or 4 def and lifes were 2 mana, rounding about 7 def for 1 life, the standard price for a long time.
But now, here’s what I’ve seen

“Selling life for 8/7 def/att”
“Selling life for 3 mana”
“Buying mana for 2 def”
"Selling mana for 3 def"
I also saw one guy selling life for 4 mana, which would make sense if mana was actually 2 def, but I’m sure people won’t follow on that line.

Math is clearly not adding up to the total life value. I know some people always try to come out on top, but this is getting weird.

Did something happen for mana to get so devalued? Why do people change prices so drastically? Why do prices change at all? It’s not like life or mana are losing their pratical value.
Is there a price guide somewhere (the one I have is really old, mana is set as 4-5 def) that I could use as reference?

pls help and thanks you in advance

Ot chest event would like a word with you :slight_smile:

There recently was an OT event.

Hey, I came back after a while, and I ended up trading a life for 2 mana. Then I saw someone buy a life for 4 mana. Last time I played a life pot was two mana, and I ended up losing 2 mana.

wood lab event

Because people like to sell 4 mana for life, but hate to sell it for 2 def, because it’s kinda hard to buy life with 8 def for some reason.

wait rlly? lol for some reason when im trying to buy def to max no one is willing to do 1:8 or 1:7… always 1:6 or lower
(mainly cuz i check realmeye trades lol)

So, there are many threads asking why prices change… it’s really common sense if you think about it.
If a there is a lot of of an item people will offer less for it because there will likely be a surplus of the item and people will sell it for cheaper to get rid of it. If there are less of that item it is more valuable and therefore people will offer more for it.

price fluctuates due to many reasons, just like irl.
recently there was OT event, too much supply vs. less demand = less value.

also, the math adds up because people are always trying to slightly profit from trades

are we gonna have a new update called the tradedening if this comes out

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.