The USWest3 Server Always Crowded

Oh well someone should make a list of all the items and what they are worth

Prices change to rapidly for that nowadays

Still there should be a group of people who can help and update the prices whenever they change and if we have a list that is accurate as possible then it will be easier to know what is worth what at the current moment. Plus the easiest things to write are the pots and it’s simple rainbow is worth around .5 def and attack is worth 1 def however i’ve seen people selling 1 def for 2 atk which is weird but from what i heard it’s mostly because people don’t want attack.

Check that thread out

uhhh. Uhh

wasnt going to say anything other than that, but prob get flagged, so

Fun fact: Trading server used to be USW, and semi-trading server (for laggy people) was USMW

Today: Main = USW3, semi is USW2

A price guide is not really needed anymore. Check the prices on Realmeye Trading Current offers “Sell” for the price. By observation figure out what the most common price seems to be and that will be the price you buy or sell at.

Take a look at Bluenoser’s Trading guide in this forum for other information.

We should consider the amount of people buying / amount of people selling too, example:

20 people are selling acclaim for 4 lifes
10 people are buying acclaim for 3 lifes
The price is most likely 3 lifes.

On the other hand:
10 people are selling acclaim for 4 lifes
20 people are buying acclaim for 3 lifes
The price is most likely 4 lifes.

If the amount of people selling/buying is around the same, the price for the item will be the average between what people sell for and what people buy for.

Sometimes everyone tries to sell an item for overpay on realmeye so I just hop on usw3.

no offense, but that is exactly why you don’t get pms. not you shaxasno. theagd, t5 star only worth a spd (if lucky) and mana is too hard to sell for 3 def

Deca needs to implement a trading booth or auction/trading house, where players can set up an offer, and go and play realm, instead of sitting there and trading. It would get rid of scams, and so many problems, and allow players to play the game how it is supposed to. I spend a lot of time trading, and not being able to play the game, but rather trading, ruins it. You wouldn’t have to hop servers to trade, rather see all trades in the nexus from the server you wish to play at. No more overcrowding and an enjoyable game. Deca it’s up to you to decide on this.

thats your own option, no one made you go trade…

Like Shatter never trades.

I know it’s my opinion, but I was setting an example. The only other way of palying while trading is realmeye, but half of the people don’t use it.

Either way, it’s a suggestion. I just was putting out there.

I have never had a problem using realmeye trading. Make your offers fair and you will have no trouble. If you are trying to make a profit then it will take longer to buy or sell. I will usually put the items on a mule that I want for trading and once someone contacts me I use the mule to do the trades.

@Oryxingod, yupp Shatter speaks words of truth. It takes a real long time trying to find someone to sell me frost swords for 1.5 def , people are so greedy xo

It is a natural, player-developed game mechanic. Makes it easier for all of us, just like fame trains in eunorth2 and the ptrain servers.

you mean bluenoser?

UsWest3 is a natural, player-developed game mechanic. Makes trading easier for all of us because everyone is together in one place. If you get overwhelmed by the spam, i suggest you turn off chat window or player chat under chat settings in the options menu. Realmeye is also a very good place to advertise your offers if you dont want to deal with the hectic mess in UsWest3 ;D

@Shatter you’ve somehow corrupted my mind into seeing you everywhere!

That because he “SHATERS” your mind

To be fair, almost no one I play with would consider picking up a frost sword and doing all the messaging+waiting+server hoping for 1,5 def… :slight_smile: