The Valentine item breaks the new Agent of Oryx Skull

Title basically sums it up.

When using a Valentine item with the Agent of Oryx skull equipped, the skull will proc the 70% chance effect of summoning a demon that does damage.

I’ve already seen a cult duo without weapon or ability, though I lost the video.

My video on this should be up soon (though it’s taking some time to process)

Also, does this work will multiple valentines or can you only use one? (lowkey I’d loan you mine if you wanna test it out)

Not sure, I hypothesized it would work with multiple but I cannot afford a second one unfortunately, if you could loan me yours that would be wonderful :smiley:

Do any other items count as ability uses?

For anyone who sees this, I don’t recommend going for the skull for the sole purpose of this exploit because it will likely be patched.

It doesnt count as ability use.

This goes for every one of these abilities, as they all use the new OnAbilityActivate.
We all tried to make Deca aware of this - and I sincerely hope they are cause we’ve echoed it multiple times - so hopefully they find some way to patch this.
Any “activate” (key, valentine, ability use) triggers an OnAbilityActivate, to be clear. I don’t know for sure how any probability parameter function with non-ability activates, though.

*chants * mundane pacifist, MUNDANE PACIFIST!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.