The vent thread

We need a thread to vent in! Come vent c:
@nightworker come vent

VENT VENT VENT

grafik

I feel like acquiring UT’s and whitebags these days is way too easy.
I love my Jugg, but I feel like I don’t deserve it in a way, I mean I keep getting told by Orange-Yellow stars that I’ve probably “bought the account” or "You don’t deserve that, I’ve been playing for [insert number >3] years, I hope you die."
And this makes me feel like “Yo, maybe I don’t deserve to use it, I should vault it until I’m a higher rank.”

The frequency if whitebag drops is way too high I’d say though.
I mean, I get >/= 1 White per day and I only play around 3-5 hours when I can.
In the old days of Realm I don’t remember them being this common really and, as mych as I love the functionality of higher-end UT items, I think that the droprate should return to its original.

I also believe that less dungeons should drop WC tops as it has greatly affected the economy of trading.
I think that the Epic dungeons - except for the Crawling Depths - should not drop any WC tops as they’re actually quite easy to do in a decent sized group. I also feel the same about the Ice Cave and even particular dragons in the LOD (Nikao and Limoz) as some of the battles get steamrolled and are not particularly hard.

I don’t know anyway, I’m just venting (roll credits).

I spend way too much time on this game and it’ll probably eventually be less productive than if I had spent that time looking at a wall and contemplating life.

I have 1,600 hours and counting in my graveyard summary.

Holy shit I hate the people who brag about how many eggs/shards/whites they get in an event when I have little to none

Whitebag drop rates have always been “high,” especially if you do lots of dungeons. When I used to play realm a lot during one summer, I would typically get 3 or more white bags a day (but I would play around 6 hours). With all the events that deca’s been pushing recently, people are finding themselves practically living in dungeons, so we are inevitably going to see more white bags.

Regarding your jugg, though, don’t let them get to you. Mostly just 12-year-olds or addicts who get emotional over low-ranked people with event whites.

It’s kind of interesting how the atmosphere changed because of sb. Around 5 years ago, blue stars with event whites were just an everyday appearance. People wouldn’t care if a light blue was running around with a jugg or an ogmur. Nowadays, it’s almost as if people don’t understand that loot is probability-based rather than “I killed 450 hermits and I’ve only gotten dex pots, screw you for getting a jugg while I don’t have one.”

I hate everyone.
done

That’s a nice vent you got there.

Are you aware of our premium vent offer? Solid gold.

If you upgrade today you will also be eligible for our limited time offer - the diamond crusted car vent!

Yeah, I’d like to order a diamond-crusted car vent, and a gold bathroom vent. How much will that cost?

I’ve got some completely legitimate Somalian diamonds.

Also if you could really help me out with $200, I am a Saudian prince who can get you about $45 million as soon as you make a transfer to help me out with business.

buff cdirk
buff cdirk
buff cdirk
buff cdirk
buff cdirk
buff cdirk

Beats @stuartcat up, steals car vent. THIS IS THE VENT THREAD, NOT THE BUSINESS THREAD.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.