The White Bag Thread v2

Yes, it ‘meat’ they needed to click on the picture.

For the record,@Nevov had a point in that clicking on the picture caused the tab to redirect from the forums to the url of the image, something you likely wouldn’t notice until you closed the image tab, only to find out the forum tab was gone as well!

Another one? i’ll take it.

You got an mp pot? nice!

my first cutlass ever on ppe

My ppe died but got the cutlass right back (also got the dblade like 20 minutes before this cutlass)

should be a decent wizard set up

Holy shit, Jesus christ its Jason Bourne again

Jason Bourne always paid his debts, Dave, or @InfamousX, or whatever it is you’re calling yourself these days.

uh this is tony, Dave and infamousX aren’t here right now. So if you can leave a message, that be great. Thanks, bye!

first, it was like 10pm last night. I was kinda tired which is why i had typed “meat”
I meant to type “means”

But your point is true. It redirects the tab instead of linking to a new tab. The simple solutions for the forumers I’ve found are either ctrl + to zoom in on the forums, or hit the back arrow at the top left instead of closing the tab.

I hate you

Getting the white in testing…Reeeeee

Show stats >:c

Showed it in the other thread but here ya go for ease of reference :>

Ooh!
OOH!
I WANT IT

Jokes aside this looks like it could be very useful for group play, would be a nice addition to my paladin once the dungeon gets released in prod

why is every1 posting testing loot lmao y doe

If that seal has a wis mod I can see a broken exploit already

Infinitely stacking wis.

Buff --> More wis --> higher wis buff --> Stronger Buff --> more wis from the buff --> Stronger buff again.

I hope this was thought through.

1 + r + r^2 + … is finite if r < 1. Wis mod ratio is typically diminishing, i.e. x wis increases party wis by less than x wis