The White Bag Thread v2

I come back from this game after a 3-week absence and complete my first dungeon and get this.

What’s with the pet skins?

So it took me about 10 seconds to register that I got the skull… I was too busy laughing that I had gotten a dex drop.
ooh another!

No reason to feed it if you don’t have it yet or your pet is shitty. Better to collect all the skins first.

I definitely wasn’t expecting my second dbow in an hour after losing the first to O2 lag
I would have started laughing but my brother was in the other room

OOF

hate

but dominion better :thinking:

Got A.S.S and E.P in under an hour getting scared since I only got one vault. Wat do?

spend. money. now.
On a serious note, if you prefer to stay f2p whip out that A.S.S. for your knight (its fairly common) and keep that aether orb safe. If you get another white, feed the EP to your pet (as its also somewhat common).
You can also consider using that cutlass as well.
After that knight dies though, you can make a pretty wicked sorceror.

or priest
puri is naisu

But feed power boi

not a prism…

If you’re afraid of losing the items, feed the EP, trash the rings you aren’t using and the green robe, store the orb and consider using one of the UT swords. I’d recommend cutlass since the speed boost and dps is great, you can stun so it shouldn’t be too hard to get damage in and the def decrease barely noticeable. Keep the archon as a swapout.

You might also want to consider attempting to get a pet with heal mheal as the first two abilities, since it’ll be a while before you get the third one.

also, no need to hide your name and fame, since both of those can be easily searched up on realmeye :stuck_out_tongue:

i swear you were a red star just a minute ago…

The daily login calendar and events definitely helped me, along with me finally deciding to buy character slots