The White Bag Thread v2

Pog.

I got the tome (my second) + orb yesterday. Only missing the dagger of the Library whites. So today I get two of them, from consecutive Libraries.

Not as bad as when I got a honey circlet

I actually enjoy playing with the limitation of free-to-play. Its a nice progression. I think being forced to get pots with your only character made me learn the game really quick. Also, maxing characters to 6/8 is currently the most enjoyable for me. Until I achieve white star and a legendary pet I probably wont spent money.

Its just that this item is considered so rare that using and loosing it feels really bad. I usually reserve some space in my vault for equipment for the next class im going to play.

Ive just never expected to get one of these

:o

My Assassin is too powerful.
unknown-134

Where the Omni??

that with an omni is the dream assassin setup wtf

Edit: Nvm, where’s the source?

i have yet to get like 10 of the items from halls, and neither of the 2 i’ve gotten were source or omni

gold%20dagger
I think mine is stronger

Nice milk :wink:

This will probably be my only post in this thread

Just when you thought your eyes had adjusted from the orange Nest spam a couple of weeks ago, realised I didn’t post mine:

Aimed to get the Stinger as I hadn’t had one before, hence starting with lootpots on. I used to enjoy Bone Dagger a lot, so these Stingers should get some use. Not so sure the helm will get use, but nice to cross another one off the wb list.

And from Easter, got a helm, never had that before either, and 2x skins as drops, so a pity the one from the eggs quest was the same skin:

And some Machines, sword&STarmour, wand, dagger: