The White Bag Thread v2

i got it too, wondering if they buffed the drop rates of the sword

I am genuinely upset and disappointed. My day, along with week, month and perhaps year, has been ruined. Thank you DECA games for encouraging negative behavior in a pixel flash game. I shall now proceed to [This section has been removed from the text and the user has been warned] This is honestly disappointing and I think this is a way that DECA can improve this product. Removing this ‘ray katana’ from this game will honestly improve the morale, fiber and happiness of all players.

Thanks, Diamondest

YOU TOOK MY RAY KATANA. >:c

Also.

NEVERMIND

I mean there was literally a 1.5x LOD event

da grate salmon will enjoy this.

Found another Apiary Armor during a Nest solo 0u0
This will make a fine replacement for my Archer’s CSilk!

lol when u dont use clover but get white anyways

Just got a white from Davy Jones! It was the ghostly prism. :slight_smile:

Edit: For anyone wondering that was my second white that I have gotten since I started to playing this game.

From my more-or-less daily Nest solo!
And that’s 3/4 of the set now 0u0
Though I’d love to keep this on my Mystic, that extra 5 att and 40 HP…it beckons for my Hunt…

das not a white beg htats what u get 5 times every nest event when ppl actually do nests reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

peepeeee btw

Did about 95% of Limon’s health with a Void Blade trick, then let some Rogue finish her off to find a white cape inside.
Neat food!

lol takes too much fame to feed ud have to have like 29000… oh…

To Alex, my Rare pet, though -w-

you a f2p?

Hmm, maybe running Libraries can prove to be quite valuable for Alex…

Sorta? I’ve rolled the Ambrosia Box a few times when I had leftover gold from buying a pack of char slots/vault chests.

wait what it isn’t a white bag ?

They really are that common!