The White Bag Thread v2

2/4 set

noice! :smirk:

hoffster stream lucky
3/4 set btw

isn’t ring supposed to be more common …?

first event white ever

CPE luck? dagger finally tho

POG

What the fur did you just freaking say about me, you little beach? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Heart Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Forums, and I have over 30,000 confirmed likes. I am trained in fox warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire RE liking forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fur out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my freaking words. You think you can get away with saying that sheet to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the REF and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, yellow rat. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re freaking dead, rat. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can like you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my left mouse button. Not only am I extensively trained in heart combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the RealmEye Forums Beta Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable account off the face of the forum, you little sheet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn eediot. I will sheet likes all over you and you will drown on them. You’re freaking dead, ratto.*

Cue Glawi stalking Candyshi’s account to like every post

Edit: Its already been done.

He did done it >:c

I know you modified the copypasta but im not reading that
I did it and it was worth it

OwO

wait why is the mystic set droppin from manor?

Chest event, the mystic set doesnt drop from a dungeon so manor it is

Better than ubatt I guess

The only one I didn’t want smh