The White Bag Thread v2

nests are turning out to be quite good for me today, got the trap (bonus that another person got the armor at the same run) :honeybee:

It happened! How many lame pokey crowns did you have to get before you finally got that gem?

6;that’s also 3rd gem in 2 days.

These gemstone’s make me happy

didn’t know that this exists…

Nice, two down, two to go, and only one character coupon, doing the campaign, or a death to get an archer. Better, sense I got the Archer skin that I’m pretty sure is supposed to be Rambo (only thing I’ve seen/played to recognize him from is Broforce) for the calendar skin. Too bad I already have an archer skin I love.

I’m curious, what pieces of the set you still don’t have?

The good half, bow and armor. Not from a lack of doing libs, just a lack of luck. Stinks, cause I could do with three or four of each.

Nice. My ninjas starting to look pretty dope.

That’s the same skin I got as well!
First warr skin

Did now 90 UDLs (with many treasure rooms there), but could not get a single Doom Bow.

But, fortunatelly, got some other whites today.

I feel your pain, been grinding for the armor, which is the last part I’m missing now
libs are one of my favorite dungeons, but gotta say, been kind of sick of it lately

Why do I get trash skins??? I really want Reimu Priest skin… Oh well, FP for future Divine…

Got those on main.

And Brig on alt…

b2b