The White Bag Thread v2

Events are dumb v4 (double st)

wait… puppet drops etherite?

So thats why ive had several people sell me etherites…

no no, this was from the ST Event, Encore dropped daggers and abilities from the event chest

didn’t get dc’d? nice

Got the pet stone from a tomb, and then 5 pumpkins from oryx (finally some luck)

Then I got this from ST chest

For future reference, you can post multiple pictures at once
nice scutum

image*
gets off knight ppe to play warrior for 20 minutes
fuck

fuck petrify

lmao
rip

how are you supposed to circle when there’s fucking petrify crap all the time

Circle in those cells that are the second closest to the boss and you shouldnt get hit by anything except the white projectiles that make you bleed.

You just run, if you get hit by it, try not to lose too much hp and continue circling, maybe pot an hp pot or two.

Ive noticed its kinda hard on low def and spd chars since the random other shots he shoot hurt quite a bit. Feel like paladin/priest is the best class for this dungeon.

insert death of my priest from 5 minutes ago
I died with about 270 hp left as the bullets were stoppin thanks to lightning
Also I’ve stopped playing for today

well :man_shrugging:

i mean i also died twice. But if you area falling under 300-400 you shouldve just nexused.

ahhhh ty, I’m new

FYI I lost the scutum to a cult with like 50+ people in it and our dps was so low the cultist started shooting again whilst I was on top of him

t5 dagger op

2 minutes later

Why are pixie and indomptable your only sword
At least carry a cutlass or acclaim or something

Why fuck?

after back to back deaths in lh, got a marble.

Also my smallest marble run, ended with 16 people. We started the boss with like 32, of 9 being priests, but pretty much all of the priests but like only 1/2 priests didnt nexus for some reason :man_shrugging: small marbles are kinda nice. you have to dodge a lot more

Yay! You’re back to LHs!