The White Bag Thread v3

all these whitebags are what i’ve gotten throughout the week of playing the latest one was the o3 which was last night

0/2/1/2 in o3 now

I watched your O3 close call on Youtube, well from Clippex LOL. You were like “That is not good”.

“That wasn’t good… whoops!”

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Achievement Thread

I have obtained all 3 Bee Quivers!

Also, my first Oreo. ^^

Fun facts:
• Yellow quiver was on my Summoner NPE :slight_smile:
• Yellow and Red quivers were nearly back-to-back
• This Oreo came 4 days later
• What images needed to be edited for approval to post here was almost as rng based as these drops

How do I not even get 1 Beehemoth Quiver

why is it that everytime I come back from a hiatus i get a whitebag. not complaining but im noticing a pattern.

Do blueprints count?

I’m fully convinced there’s some sort of algorithm that rewards returning players with better drops until they’re hooked on the game again. This happens to me every time I take a break from Realm.

I personally think it has to do with psychology. PPE and newly returned player luck probably feels more rewarding because of the difference of mental pace from new players. And perhaps not expecting to find anything and becoming pleasantly surprised enhances those sensations all the more!

Grinding for something, on the other hand, might make many players feel as if time is dragging onward, the game withholding their much deserved loot from their paws. It’s the whole game of “what feels faster, an hour spent with a loved one doing something you both enjoy, or an hour at a crumby job you despise?”

If that makes any sense.

Everything what is rare and makes you happy counts. :slight_smile:

Coral Juice

Is coral juice rare?

What did you get?

Occurs after Thessals bonus dialogue, it’s not 100% and somebody must get it wrong, and even that you’d have to hit all 3 corals.

it was a harlequin armor