The White Bag Thread v3

The end of an era

i buy divine coronations.

TRADE OFFER

You get: air x1000

I get: divine coronation x1

That took a while to get done. Clearing is worth it after all!

And that makes 8. Sweet.

realm giving me the good stuff after I come back from a very very very long break

I don’t recall. Were these extra sets to complete, or first time completion trophies that you may never use? (I collect STs as well, but I use them, even if they’re bad :sweat_smile:)

Just wondering!

Most of these are collection-only - either due to rarity of certain pieces (alas, Nectar Crossfire…), or because I don’t find the sets attractive enough (certainly a job very done with the Skuld Set, Toastrz…).

I do use the full Hollow King set, but that necro’s since retired into chest-opening duty.

I swear everytime I come back the game gives me a white
(csword btw)

mimic dbow

Yes to the Crossfire… and I agree with the Skuld impression. I’ve still hung onto the OG set, because I like its speedy over the paralysis ability that can’t seem to hit most enemies at nearly point blank.

I have a set dedicated to chest opening, but it’s the Pirate Warrior since that’s a bit of a rough class for me :sweat_smile:

I have so many that are nearly complete, but lack a singular piece… but at least I managed to obtain a couple annoying ones down recently!

Many sets have passed, but I still have a few on me.

update:

… drop item rare good

200+ completes without waki

today’s drops

and finally :slight_smile:

Some whites from pub o3 action, thanks to blorph and editionpro for popping runes :smiley:

You and other dude got Horn :eyes:

yep, it was a very blessed o3 run!