The White Bag Thread v3

Everyone says that Harley seemed more rare, and then I learned about it not dropping from Trooms for the longest time. It’s dropped 4-5 times for me though, about as many as the prism. Maybe I should share my rng with everyone?

I’m pretty sure it does drop from trooms… got 5 in the event and I’m pretty sure one was from troom and the wiki says it does. It used to not but I think they changed it

I should have clarified that. I knew that it had changed a while back, but didn’t explicitly say that.

Edit: Fixed. Thanks!

If its void whites you’re after, you want to trade luck?

How many nests do you run to get 1 trap on average?

Honestly, I never kept count. Don’t do nests very frequently.

probably my first post here

I’ve had ~7 dancing swords, and only one harley ever. I’ve needed one for an assassin for the longest time, but I swear it doesn’t drop.

I’d trade you in a heartbeat. I like the armor, but I’d love to experiment with the prism again now that I actually know how to use the trickster!

This is my luck with the Singer Dagger… 6 bee helms and almost 4 full ST sets now (missing a bow) and no sign of that little pokey thing. As far as the theater goes, my current track record is 1 Dancing Swords (ded), 2 Harley (both alive). I would definitely like to get my hands on another prism before too long!

The General Chat Thread

…how many is that now?

give lute :angry:

• pet yum
  • not pet yum

0 voters

ok so i got it what now

i was about to make fun of you before i watched the words morph from ‘yum’ to ‘pet yum’ before my eyes

Depends. The right move is not pet yum, but I think everyone wants you to feed it.

the right move is actually pet yum, since it’s good fp and omni sucks (and you thought i was just voting it because ‘haha food’)