The White Bag Thread

:sweat: sorry, Iā€™m perfectly capable of taking screenshots, but my school disables that function on all computers

Ah, I know exactly what youā€™re talking about. This is one of those online testing precautions so no answers or questions are distributed. Makes perfect sense.

Or donā€™t leech at all, or Iā€™ll be after you.

I know this isnā€™t a white, but I couldnā€™t believe I got one. I told myself to nexus with it, but realm had just closed soā€¦

But then a scumbag had to phone me and in the split-sec I afked in oryx, I got armor broken and killed. Fuck.

dam just under 2000

No pots stillā€¦ just white bagsā€¦

especially since this happened a couple minutes earlier.

Because someone else decided to oreo stand on the statues.

(continuation of my dbow post)

This night died

Yayy trap :DD

Been a while since ive gotten a white feels pretty good.

bet 1969 is now your least favorite number

Another dagger and still no prism ;n;

i think that was me

first lod ut

FIRST? Youā€™re a white star!

White star means that he has gotten 5 stars on each character. This can be done in a lot of ways. Being white star doesnā€™t automatically make you have every single UT in the game.

Also, maybe Scorch doesnā€™t do lods, maybe heā€™s unlucky in them. Who knows?

I havenā€™t gotten a jugg.

Or an st helm on my main.

Or a lot of things.
And Iā€™m white star.

While star=/= skill/time played

well yeah i dont do too many lods, they are boring repetitive and easy. Been doing recently more often since i have 9 uts that i want from there.

Most of my time goes into shats and abyss farming.
And not even that active

I got majority of my stars fame training as well.

actually majority of my non melee chars that have over 1K fame at some point has been trained.

2 days ago

2 minutes ago

Help

Really needed one for my trix, was so happy that i got it! Also, in discord I was telling guildies how im unlucky with puppets (did so many, only ever got 1 white (trickster skin)) and minute later i got it.

(Soz couldnt get a pic of the bag)
Duo cdepths with @Curlip
Resulted in me (after killing boss) joking about me getting a doku, then seeing the white bag and going full on spastic in voice

ALSO resulted in curlip raging and leaving the discord call/realm

EDIT: Plez no comments about the maxed life and mana with only 144 fame