The White Bag Thread

jugg and fire armor in 2 days, then you want a crown. Your pushing it :unamused:

please dont get it :cry:

as i thought in my head i wonder how long it takes people to get a QoTā€¦

Got verbally raped in my discord after posting it

Hereā€™s a collection of whites iā€™ve gotten over a few months, thereā€™s a few I donā€™t have images for, like my Wand of the Fallen, Cwand, Csword, and 2 Dokus, one of which I fed.

2nd Time iā€™ve gotten a puri, donā€™t have a need for it, but iā€™m not willing to feed it.

Just a conducting wand, nothing special.

Esben Staff :smiley: Now if only my guild ran shatters.

Just a fulmi, which I fed without second thought because sorcerer is terrible now.

Got a dblade on the abyss that gave me the last vit I needed to max, was a little too excited about it. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, that happened, never gonna use that thing cause itā€™s so rare though.

My first ever doom bow! Only took, uhh, lets see hereā€¦

That many Udls, for a single Dbow, kill me.

And hereā€™s a link to a collection of EPs and Planes I got, since they arenā€™t too interesting, no reason to clog the page with them.

Max Attack: 60 -> 70

when you get a Dr Bearsworth in your first bnexus

@Clactipede i muted that channelā€¦

@candyshi
S.U.C.K.O.N.M.Y.N.U.T.S

edit: Its bad. Itā€™s like a dblade without the crowd control power, thus only allowing for you to deal dmg to chests. Alas, the chest still dies way too fast.

whats with the colors in that pic

not really? its insanely strong in glands farming. personal favourite glands farmer. recomp isnt the one you use 100% now, but it actually acts like a ut, being used for certain situations.

Why are you listening to minecraft songs?

I tried unsuccessfully to oversaturate it so that itā€™d look MLG

A guy called Qatada trolled me at oryx by opening an Udl, but tables turned i suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

different server

@Glawi i haet yew

Not my fault youā€™re so lucky :3

agreed, @XDRDogex officially the luckiest realm player i know

ffffffffff

Andā€¦
Two more :3

yeah, i know

like i totally did not just get the new trap from ghost pirate ship :wink:[quote=ā€œXDRDogex, post:2335, topic:94, full:trueā€]
Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 3.44.26 PM.png1348x760 357 KB

@candyshi
S.U.C.K.O.N.M.Y.N.U.T.S

edit: Its bad. Itā€™s like a dblade without the crowd control power, thus only allowing for you to deal dmg to chests. Alas, the chest still dies way too fast.
[/quote]