The White Bag Thread

got this on my ppe during a stream (happy i was able to get the tops counter as a working gif)

OMG

A dblade after like, 200 abbyā€™s.

And also my first crown. I lost this archer at 7/8 a little while ago due to ent sitting.

i accidentally nexused as i got that skin, was trying to alt screenshot and ended up hitting my nexus key, rip 5k feed

xnx

My 3rd Doom Bow on a derpy wizard, completely unexpected. After farming for a while, I donā€™t get it. Unexpecting it on a ppe, I get it. Thereā€™s luck for ya!

Iā€™ve gotten two so far and I donā€™t even do LoDs that often (((((:

COULD IT BE? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?

Cutlass! :DD

How do you live with nothing but a cbow?

The " Holy shit " was because I got rekt and took 400 damage in the blink of an eye, wasnā€™t too crazy about the skin, especially since I already bought it for 2 atk.

Today was a good day. I wanted fulmi tho. I dropped the crystal steed pet stone and oreo, so Iā€™m happy.

Got a cbow :smiley: didnt expect to get anything. i also got a conduct

I finally got my first event white!

Iā€™m done!
Iā€™m just. Done.
I bought a character slot and a roll on the Thief Queen Box (Random clothes *4) to make an Assassin.
Just. No more Harlequins. Please.

Sooo ā€¦yea this is a thing X)
whats better than 1 whitebag you ask?
2 WHITEBAGS!

Huh, I guess thatā€™s what happens when a white bag overflows. Thatā€™s pretty interesting.

Yeah Iā€™ve gotten a Blue 9-bag before, in a Cemetery. But Iā€™ve never seen a White 9-Bag.

Cutlass and Cosmic from the same boss in two different bags is pretty impressive, thanks for sharing this.