The White Bag Thread

First LOD white

The ninjaā€™s EP

imagewow whats thisā€¦ the shittiest lod white.

Wow, was that in the same LoD as @Megatronc

I donā€™t think so

Says it shittiest lod white
still writes blade in all caps

OH NOES THE JIUGGS UP BILL. proceeds to run

Iā€™m not quick to judge. If you didnā€™t care, you wouldnā€™t have said it in caps, hm? If you cared a good amount about the game, you would get overly excited over any of the semi-rare items. It could also mean you donā€™t play a lot. At this point iā€™m desensitized by all the white bags. Iā€™ve also been playing a lot less than I used to.

Yes I agree, you show off your items, but using caps for nearly EVERY white you get is a bit much, hm?

Necro PPEs:

I donā€™t see anything wrong with it.

h i g h q u a l i t y i m a g e s

I find it quite silly that a YELLOW star is still saying things like esben whites, cutlasses, lod whites, and things of that nature in caps.

Then you and I have very different taste. Stop trying to shame people for having different opinions than you.

I believe what I believe. You do you. (I still think the majority of yellow stars donā€™t say many whites in caps anymore. Itā€™s sort of like puberty, you hit a ā€œmatureā€ point.)

wtf lod whites rare af dude i still got no midnight / fire

true I havenā€™t gotten a single lod white(except for a water robe a few months ago) in like 3-4 years, Iā€™m too lazy to farm lods

Exactily

then again a good portion of them are garbage (only good ones are fire armor and water robe, midnight not that great imo)

OI sullen OP bro