There are lines when you walk into an object from the side

note that is an image taken from a video, don’t try to click lol :3

Exalt minimap glitch

lmao I thought it was a video for around 20 seconds and I could figure out why it wasn’t playing…

I’ve seen something similar, light coloured lines along tile edges against the grey of godlands. It’s very fleeting, so I see it only for a frame or two and it does not re-appear when I back up to where I saw it. It was also more dramatic than in your screenshot, covering most of the play area.

This happens to me too. I’m not sure what causes it but it happens ever so often.

Saw it again and figured out how to make it happen reliably. Rotate so you are looking straight up. Probably works looking along any of the four axes, but straight up is easiest as there’s a hotkey to reset your rotation to that.

Then when I moved from side to side near some squares with different colours (I did it near a Nest event) the lines flickered quite obviously.

Took a screenshot which shows it pretty clearly. As I wrote, I just had to reset my orientation to straight up, then move about a little to see the lines:

Join us on Public Testing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.