TheShotgunDodgers is Recruiting again! #Purge (USNW) (17 open slots)

TheShotgunDodgers

We are a friendly casual guild.

Note: We have a maxed level guild hall, and a discord server. Guild time is based on Pacific Standard Time. The guild is most active around 12pm - 8pm PDT.

(The Discord invite link will be in the guild board).

You must be active on USNW to be in the guild.
Reason: We don’t like our guildmates separated on different servers. (Buying/Selling on USW2 is normal)

We will host dungeons and giveaways once in awhile. The leaders/founders will decide when to host the dungeons so don’t bother to ask.

Requirement:

• Have at least one 3/8 character
  • Be active on Discord

Rules:

• Don’t use hack clients.
  • No foul language.
  • Don’t be inactive for more than 20 days. If you will, tell us ahead of time so we don’t kick you out.
  • RealmEye profile shall be open to the guild.
  • Every 2 weeks, Dotty will be checking on whether you have at least one 3/8 character. If you don’t reach the requirement, then you’ll most likely be kicked.

Important

Make sure you read the guild board after you join.

How to apply: Message one of these people below in-game or reply to this post:

Founders: Ninjasaws, DottyHuynh,
Leader: FuzzyHuynh
Officers: Buttergodp, Sawcookie, and SgtSilence

If you want to contact me add me on Discord: Dottythepuppy#2352

A reason for the 2/8 requirement is to cycle out noobs out of the guild

i’d like to join and i’m currently working on maxing an archer

Hi, is it fine if my NPE account joins? Currently is 5/8 (Has 3 Stars) Wizard and has T12 Staff, T5 Spell, T12 Robe, and EXPO Ring. I am really safe about not dying and can rebuild pretty easily.

and here is the RE link: https://www.realmeye.com/player/fiona

You need to have at least one 2/8 character to be able to join.

As for you Retero, your NPE account can join. (As long as your NPE is active) What time can you meet up?

Corrections to grammer :sweat_smile:

Sounds great! Not sure, message me on Realmeye for your Discord and we can talk there. Thanks again!

My guild’s starting to get inactive and I’m looking for a new one if they don’t start being alive.I don’t have any maxed chars right now (sniff, rip 6/8 pally) but am working to max a wizard and can easily max chars. I can keep tomb/shatters clean. I play this game casually, I’m in college and my studies come first, but am reliably on 2-3 days a week around 12:00-2:00 PST (up to 4), but don’t really play much on weekends.

Just one question, how often do you pop tombs?

Since we are a “friendly and casual guild”, we host dungeons around every 2-3 weeks (generally on the weekends). Also once you get one 2/8 character, then you can join.

Once you get 2/8 or higher on one character, then you can join the guild.

Hello. I have 1 4/8 atm and am working on a wizard as well. i play almost evry day from 4-8 on week days and 10-8 on weekends

Just tell me when you want to meet up for the invite.

I"d like to join, I have 2 6/8s

I’ll be on today, so pm in game for an invite.

I would like to join your guild if there are any more open slots!

Just pm me in game for an invite. We still have space.

What day and time do you want the invite?

alright… should be soon cause of those halloween candies LMAO

Ew…

Umm could you guys stop spamming recruitment messages in usnw chat pls ty

Can you tell me who is spamming this?