TheShotgunDodgers 'Recruiting' - (USNW)

TheShotgunDodgers

We are a friendly casual guild.

Note: We have a maxed level guild hall, and a discord server. Guild time based on Pacific Standard Time. The guild is most active around 12pm - 8pm PDT. (Will be less active during school hours).

(Discord invite link will be in the guild board).

You must be active on USNW to be in the guild.
Reason: We don’t like our guildies separated on different servers. (Buying/Selling on USW2 is normal)

We will host dungeons and giveaways once we have a full guild. The leaders/founders will decide when to host the dungeons so don’t bother to ask. (We don’t host much).

Requirement:

• Speak English

Rules:

• Don’t use hack clients.
  • No foul language.
  • Don’t be inactive for more than three weeks. If you will, tell us ahead of time so we don’t kick you out.
    RealmEye profile shall be open to the guild.

Important

Make sure you read the guild board after you join.

How to apply:
Message DottyHuynh/Ninjasaws in-game, reply to this post or mail through realmeye.

[LFG] With a Discord
Orange Stars Looking For A Guild!

me?

You wanna join the guild?

No foul language ayy? Looks like the Christians have started rebelling full on…

shut your drooling mouth you ripe, fat cunt, this was made to be a family friendly game and these guys seek to uphold that

im kind of new, can i join?

Sure why not? :smile:

Just private message me on Rotmg anytime because I’ll be on almost all day today.

Hey can I join please?

Yep yep

Can you invite me?

Yeah, go to USNW keys i’ll meet you there.

sounds like a fun guild I want to join

May I please join

Can I join? i’m in need of an active guild.

Private message me or dottyhuynh in game for invite at usnw keys.

Pm me or dottyhuynh for invite at usnw keys.

We’re still recruiting. Update is school is killing me I myself will not be on just during Monday-Thursday.

How would I join if neither of you are on?

You could also message a leader or officer (Sawcookie, Moosmunch, WinterQuak, Hogod, and Bocaj) for an invite if Ninjasaws and I (DottyHuynh) aren’t on. Besides that, I’ll be on for almost all days except for Sunday around 12pm - 8pm Pacific standard time.