TheShotgunDodgers 'Recruiting' - (USNW)

I would like to join

Private message me or Ninjasaws for an invite at USNW keys. If that doesn’t work out, just message the Officers or leaders (Sawcookie, Moosmunch, WinterQuak, Hogod, and Bocaj) instead.

can i join fam

Sure just ask me or Ninjasaws for an invite at USNW Keys. If that doesn’t work out, ask any of the Officers or Leaders for an invite (Sawcookie, Moosmunch, Hogod, WinterQuak, and Bocaj).

can i join
i play quite often and know how to run multiple dungeons

Ay caramba! Supongo que no puedo juntar al gremoio (Guess like I can’t join the guild)

Private message me or Ninjasaws for an invite at USNW keys. If that doesn’t work out, just message the Officers or leaders (Sawcookie, Moosmunch, WinterQuak, Hogod, and Bocaj) instead.

Old message was “Don’t be inactive for more than three months” - new one "Don’t be inactive for more than three weeks"
Sorry for the random mistake lol

I would like to join!

I hate reediting the post or whatever so i’ll say it here. We only have eight spots left in the guild. No rush haha.
I’ll be on when I can.

I would love to join

Sweet, meet me at UsNW keys please.

Could I join or am I too scrub

Hello friends,

Suozi here. I just came back after a 18 month break and am looking for a group to hang out with. Just going to put my name in the hat, you guys are still looking for people.

If Lost Halls knowledge (or any other dungeons that have come out after Shatters) is highly required, I might not be the best fit. I can, however, rush/clear any tombs, shatters, etc.

Dair to Shine,
Suozi

Hey! If you guys are still looking for people I’d love to join!

Alright if you can meet me at 5 pm PDT today at UsNW keys that would be great.

Meet me at 5 pm PDT today at UsNW keys

No one is too much of a scrub haha. As long as you’re trying you’ll be fine. Meet me at 5 pm PDT today at UsNW keys :smiley:.

I hate how I can reply to multiple people at once with one message. One reply for each comment smh.