Thicket can drop WC tops

Only Shatters and WC indeed

Trivial Issues Thread

Tops and life were added to some court dungeons to give incentive to do them over O2

The only mention I’ve seen of the WC top drop location changes recently was from here: Balance Changes & Dungeon Cap Update [X.32.7.0]:

Were they officially added back to some sources? It’s possible I missed it.

@Wilhuff “Specifically, the removals are from the Woodland Labyrinth, Deadwater Docks, Crawling Depths, Ice Cave, and Lost Halls/Cultist Hideout/Void (though the Cultist Hideout maintains unbound rings as a drop).” silly silly

@Jimdafish’s image states ‘Except WC and Shatters’

@Sorrel Last time I checked, Thicket is not WC or Shatters.

I think it’s more likely they just overlooked that WC tops drop from Thicket. LoD wasn’t mentioned either, so it’s possible WC tops can drop from it still (though it’s less likely that’s the case if someone here has done a ton of LoDs since and never gotten a single WC top).

It’s Toastrz’ baby. What did you expect, really? >_>

What I find annnoying is that they’ve not even put this in any patch notes or something. We’re going to keep getting reports of this if it stays that way, ugh!

it was in patch notes! (see my above post) it was just worded poorly by deca and bonked everyone

Tops haven’t been in LoD since the rework, the wiki was simply outdated on that for a while.

Regarding Thicket drops, this was admittedly communicated in a confusing way and overlooked at some points, and may be altered in the future for further consistency.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.