Things that trigger you about rotmg

guy rushes lab on 0/8 knight (which by the way, has atleast like 35 def and like 670 hp) and then boasts that he rushed the dungeon

“white bag on ppe”

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

We have a thread dedicated to this, btw.

shoot
im awful at using forums, ill just leave
ive done this 2 times in arow

The fact that >98% of players are complete idiots.

I know what you mean. Lab is one of the easiest dungeons to rush. 0/8 wizzy, and I mean 0/8 no pots, can rush it in a few minutes. It triggers me when people claim to be so “amazing” when they do easy stuff.

Lab is hard to rush for me :frowning:

Here’s an easy way to do it. Grab a wiz and decent gear. T4 spell, t8 staff etc. Go into lab. Pass the first blue potion and immediately find a green one. Transform and start running. Every time you hit a wall just spellbomb it twice and you’ll kill it. Continue. With your speed you will be able to dodge, and can simultaneously dodge and kill walls, which most other classes can’t do. The boss is easy if you have one or 2 other people to help. Repeat the same thing for clearing the lab once you’ve killed Dr.

Hacking

@moderators merge/close?

What triggers me is dying to a god damn Brute of Oryx in a cleared castle while killing armours for Janus. Like bruh, how the fuck can I die do the dude?! I must have been briefly high for the 2 second encounter cause my Knight is in heaven now with a pixie, acclaim, colo, acrop and UBHP.

God have mercy on my poor RoTMG skills :’(.

I am the 1%

Well, technically speaking, if you’re 98% of an idiot, you can still be part of the minority.

The joke :zipper_mouth:

98 = 99.

You seem to be like that one kid who adds “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID” when someone says a funny innuendo.

Like yeah, we know what was said man.

oops meant >98 = 99

In the end, I’d simply blame it on the game itself targeting a younger audience, and when games are played by a younger age group you know where that goes…

Warriors

Newbs that think that you will give them free loot and will start a trade with you think you’re gonna give them stuff just because you teleport to them. I mean, come on, sometimes we just need to get hp pots, not everyone that tps to you wants to give you something.
Also the people in USW3 that spam S> FOR OP

S>DEFENCE(OP ONLY)@Jheeze

Shit, copy and paste.