"accept"
player sees astral in inventory
"Plz astral plz free”
“no”
“plzplzplzplzplzplzplz”
“no”
“OMG u mean I 21 you 9 I report for bully have fun being baned.”
“ok”

This happens to me every time I farm in the glands. It is getting annoying, and I wish there is a way to block trading from a specific person.

pretty sure that ignorig should work.

What really makes no sense is if its “OP” just say what it is! If its really over pay they would sell or buy soo much faster. And not to mention the people who say “selling defense for overpay” like someone is gonna consciously do that?

When people put up a brand new realm eye offer that appeals to you and go offline a minute before you notice. The feels.

######P.s. if anyone is selling a load of slime skins then holla at me.

Those blue stars that kill something with you and they decide to call the entire server. Labs and cems especially.

How often does this happen?

get confused
Switch to confuse controls
by the time you switch to confuse controls, confuse wears off
switch back to normal controls but another confuse hits you
repeat for eternity

That triggers me so much. Even if I /tell them not to call, they say something like “only if u give fri itens”.

Losing two knights to Avatar

This is just sad

Random 10 min dc

[quote=“Brunear, post:50, topic:6888”]
feeds a dblade
[/quote]

Meanwhile, Seelpit the Priest soloes 2nd

TP’ing and dying to something stupid of which you had no control over whatsoever.
COUGH

When people in the trading server try buying my fucking Platinum Knight and Frankenstein skins for their rainbow potions or attack pots even though they’re for my god damn youtube giveaway and worth more than your potion of dexterity…

######[Triggered]

Deca’s potato servers.

I FKING AFKED FOR 30 SECONDS

That’s what she said

@YungNibba

I truly do get triggered when there is a Lord of the Lost Lands in the Realm, and you and your friend is on Skype. You both tp to the LotLL, although a rogue is rushing there. I tp first at end up on the inside of a cyclops god castle. Friend tps second and gets a bloody ogmur. I was triggered that day.

almost every new skin since deca took over

Noobs with event whites.

When you’re at stheno or limon and a bunch of yellow dots appear behind you. Or when you kill a kage kami and some tps to you when you’re about to go in and gets the att…

Dies with 1 wis to max